Open Mic Night has Moved!!!

Hello everyone

Sooo, fyi, after almost one year of hosting Open Mic Nite in gitano, we're moving a couple blocks away. I have found a better location called Será de Dios, on Calle Mexico 355 btw Defensa and Balcarce.

Being the founder and host of this Open Mic has been my favorite part of living in Buenos Aires for the past year. As you may know, I wanted to give aspiring artists and backpackers a place to play on stage, and Tuesday nights have been mostly awesome all year.

Soo, this Tuesday please come out and show support for the local music scene:

OPEN MIC NITE
Será de Dios, Mexico 355 esq Defensa in San Telmo
EVERY Tuesday, 10pm
Free entry, bring your own instrument

As I said, this is an awesome location.

This is the most diverse open mic I've ever seen or been a part of. We've had performers from Argentina, USA, England, Holland, Brazil, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Haiti, Canada, Mexico, France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Uruguay, China, the Philippines, Denmark, Ireland, Scotland, Cuba, Dominican Republic and other countries that I'm forgetting now. It's sweet. Come out.

Hello PhillyExPat :)

You should post this on Bueno Aires Classifieds Page Category>Community

Regards!

thank you, Yud!

Hi Bronson.
I am very keen to get involved with this open mic night! sounds great! Is it still going on?? please let me know as I would like to play tomorrow if possible! Cheers
Eddie

Open Mic is suspended for now, b/c we don't have anywhere to do it.  I'll be playing this Saturday night with some friends at El Sol Hostel, Marcelo T. de Alvear 1590 piso 2, at 9pm.  Free show, come hang out...