Expat roomate wanted in delhi in jan!

Hi -

I am a 25 year old American woman of Indian origin moving from Washington DC to Delhi in January and looking for an expat roommate. I will be working as a reporter for an international TV news channel and have been to India several times since I was young, also have family in Delhi. Let me know.

Priya

Hi Priya, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Did you try to have a look at the New Delhi classifieds > accommodation section? You can even post an advert there.

I wish you good luck and i hope you get replies soon.
Christine

Hi, I am interested. I'll be in New-Delhi on december 18th. Can you tell me more about your appartment? :)
Thanks

I don't have an apartment yet I'm still working on that part depending on who is out there who is interested in being a roommate. Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself feel free to email me at [email protected]

Hey Priya,
I think I just sent a message to your Expat.com inbox. Or at least I hope it went through. Now I realize I should've posted it here instead. Newbie alert. My apologies.

Check inbox please.
Thanks.

do you still need a roomate? where will you be working? I am in GK1

Hi MjohnsonDelhi,

Please note that  this thread had been posted since 2010, and might no more be active.

Feel free to post an advert in the Shared accommodation in New Delhi section, this might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.