Available or not in Jordan ?

Thank you for all of your information on what to bring to Jordan. I appreciate it very much.  I'm just wondering about creams for your face & creams for your body,such as a brand call "Nivea"  are they very expensive?   When you're talking about shoes are you talking about they have low quality shoes.ie.....sandals and high heels? is buying material and having your clothes made very expensive?   Please reply with any other info If you are knowing.

Nivea is available everywhere actually!  I think it's the most popular brand here.  There are tons of shoes available, but unless you want to pay a lot of money they are the cheap made in china man made material variety. I just have wide hard to fit feet and so does my husband so maybe others have more luck. Haven't had clothes made, but had many things altered and it is inexpensive and fast compared to my tailor in the USA.

I made some clothes made by a tailor, it's a bit more expensive than you want to buy but then you have the size and style you want.
And in the fabric you like, and this can be a problem if you don't find anything you like.
And they are fast too, within two days you can pick them up.