Logistics job

hi guys

i im looking for a job in the logistics field, im curently working  as an inventory and supply officer,  with four years of expirience as an imports and exports controller and also  logistics clerk. im a holder of an honors degree in international purchasing logistics and transport. what are the tips and advice for me to make it into the Canadian Job market. I have since started processing my immigration and visa papers. i am from zimbabwe

thank you

Hi am looking for a job in farms

Tendai mabhuki wrote:

Hi am looking for a job in farms

I suggest you first read through the many informative posts on the forum and find out if you qualify for a Canadian visa.

Smits24 and Tendai mabhuki,

Neither of you should hold out any great hope of finding employment while you are not in Canada in order to conduct a "boots on the ground" job search. Canadian employers are not accustomed to offer employment to anyone not already in the country unless they not only have some specific university degree (usually in a STEM field - science / technology / engineering / mathematic), but also considerable related work experience.

Also since you're not in Canada you wouldn't be available for a personal job interview and that is an essential part of securing employment anywhere in Canada.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team