How to get a visa to work in Australia ????

I am currently living in Qatar No Embassy of Australia in qatar Can i get a visa when i come to the country

Is there an authorized agent help in obtaining a visa IN QATAR
I'm trying to get a visa from the year 2008 and did not have any luck so far
I work in Qatar is married but would like to travel to Australia, where I live there forever

@buhammad

Try this site for visa information www.immi.gov.au

can someone help me on filling the Form

I have a lady friend a Filipino she is a qualified caregiver.i am an Australian citizen that has qualified of a career. Once my lady friend obtains an annuliment we plan to wed and my lady friend to become an Australian citizen I would appreciate any advice you offer to assist me in this matter

Carer visa are very hard to obtain. Maybe you would be better off sponsoring her for a partner visa?

My fiancée is still married to a phillipiono we have hired a lawyer to file for an annuliment then we plan to marry and settle here in Australia . Would a partner visa be available with the issues.

Yes, it is always an option, but it can be fairly complex. If the annulment is a problem, you could consider de-facto instead, as long as you can meet the co-habitation requirement. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no free ads + please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

what abut me ??????

Sure. Happy to help. Drop me a line.

What is the amount you charge me for this assidtancr

Please send me a PM with your email, Gary. Can't discuss this on an open forum.

*** is it possiable to bring out my finance and continue to live a de facto relationship and still get her permeate residence

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Is it possiable to bring to Australia a Filipino woman that I have lived with Forover 12 months and get her permentant resident in Australiaelationship he living a de facto relationship in australia

What is an pm that you require

Private message. I have sent you an email.

@Gary 1047

It is possible but takes a lot of time and paperwork. Check this website for the information you require.   www.immi.gov.au

For personal security please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum. please use the forum PM system for this.

With respect, but the Immi website will not provide the answers the OP is seeking. It provides a lot of general information about the various visa options, but it doesn't cover all situations, not all information is correct, it can be very ambiguous and even outdated.