Nursing ausbildung for an Iranian girl

Hello people,

I am 19 years old and I'm from Iran.I have high school diploma.I was wondering if I have any chance to attend nursing ausbildungs in Germany and get a visa for that. is there anyone who can help me?
  (I am learning German and I have an IELTS.band 7.)

Officially, you need German language skills at B2 level to start a nursing training in Germany.
But due to the shortage of nurses, they are sometimes flexible with this requirement. A friend of mine just had to pass a personal interview (in German) and sign that she will reach B2 level within 6 month or she will be terminated from the course.
So do apply and try your luck!

Thank you so much Beppie.do you know where and how can i apply?

You can apply at any nursing school of your choice.
If you already have a hospital you would like to work in, you can ask them which nursing school they partner with.

beppi wrote:

You can apply at any nursing school of your choice.
If you already have a hospital you would like to work in, you can ask them which nursing school they partner with.

Hi beppi are we just gonna go directly walk in to the hospital and ask if they would allow ausbildung and are they gonna pay for the school too?

I emailed heaps of them but it seems they don't  answer english emails.what should i do?

Most hospitals are not able to handle walk-in applicants. It's better to send your full application and documents in German by mail or email.
The school is free, and you get a small stipend for training work at the hospital. But please note that this is not enough to survive, so you need to bring savings.
You can find more information at www.krankenschwesterausbildung.org (only in German, but you should learn that first in any case).

beppi wrote:

Most hospitals are not able to handle walk-in applicants. It's better to send your full application and documents in German by mail or email.
The school is free, and you get a small stipend for training work at the hospital. But please note that this is not enough to survive, so you need to bring savings.
You can find more information at www.krankenschwesterausbildung.org (only in German, but you should learn that first in any case).

Thank  you beppi!the link was helpful even though it's on German but I had Google so I was able to understand a few details of it. Are u on nursing ausbildung too?how many hours is the practical work versus theory per week?thanks a lot for your help beppi.

No, I have nothing to do with any medical profession. But I know an Ethiopian lady who's undergoing nursing training here.

Translate it with google English to German . If you have any problem in this sense PM me i will try to help you .