My slovak language for your english :)

Hello :)

I wish improve my english with nice and friendly person and I can offer my slovak - if you want to learn.  I live in Bratislava.

Thanks for your time, wish you all the best :)

Veron

veronika_ba wrote:

Hello :)

I wish improve my english with nice and friendly person and I can offer my slovak - if you want to learn.  I live in Bratislava.

Thanks for your time, wish you all the best :)

Veron

Hi Veronika,

Please drop an ad in the Language Exchange section of the CLASSIFIEDS for better results.  Thank you!

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I am a native english speaker.  I would like to learn a bit more Slovak.   I have picked up a few words but not enough for whole sentences!

Thank you for your reply :) where do you live? Also in BA?

Maybe we can help each other to be better in use these languages :)

Hi Veron....I know it is in a long time in the future but I am coming to Bratislava for a few days in October and I am happy to help you with your English in a normal manner without any pressure...just for you to learn a bit more perhaps during normal conversation and in return you could show me round Bratislava and at  the same time practise your English....I am happy to help you  and I have had  experience helping other Nationalities in the UK with their conversational English and also checking homework and the correct pronounciation of English words.
I am looking forward to my visit as this will be my first visit to Slovakia. I will be travelling on my own....is it a safe city?
Have a good week
Jimmy

I currently live in the US.  I spend a great deal of time on-line.  I have a skype account.  we could practice like that!  I will be traveling to Slovakia perhaps next month, but I will not be spending time in BA.  I am usually near Lucenec.

Hi

I could be interested by an exchange English-French.

hi dear veronika_ba,
I can speak English fluently and interested in learning Slovakian language too. what a nice happening that I found you here! in fact, I 'm coming to Bratislava...  :top:

Hello everyone,

As already suggested before by Romaniac, please drop an advert in the Bratislava classifieds under the language exchange section so that you get better chances of actually finding someone.

All the best,
Bhavna

Ahoj,

I am moving to Slovakia to start a new job for my company in Bratislava early next year and was searching for some Slovak lessons online but it was over priced!

Hope you would be still intrested in delivering online charged lessons or maybe a tandem exchange.

I speak English and Arabic fluent along with some fair German.
Hope to hear back from you!

Cheers,
Nayer