Anyone needs help in shenzhen?

Hi everyone,
my name is Lee. i have lived in shenzhen for 8 years. i went to university and work here.  i traveled to other cities in china, too.  i like making friends and know more about the world.
if you have some problem or questions on language, transportation, traveling or looking for a job here or other cities, please feel free to contact me to see if i can help.  i will be willing to.
nice to meet you.

Hi Lee,
I have been to Shenzhen many times.
It is a great place. Good for night eating. Really different from the cities further up.

However, it is noteworthy that many are migrants to Shenzhen, from other cities.
How easy it is to change hukou now?
Are the majority still holding their own original hukou then?
I assume that without changing hukou, education and hospital services enjoyed by normal Shenzhen residents are still not all accessible?

Hi.
There were about 10.7 million people in shenzhen by the year of 2014 and only 30.8% of them have local hukou.
without changing hukou, education and hospital services enjoyed by normal Shenzhen residents are not that good as those who have shenzhen hukou.
For example, with hukou, you only have to pay 10% when you are hospitalized, while others might pay 10%-30%.
Children are prior to get into public school for free if they have hukou. As for those children don't have shenzhen hukou, they might have to go to private school and pay for several thousand yuan a year. What's more, If the normal quota is full in school, you might have to pay for about 20 thousand yuan a year in order to study in the school.
With shenzhen hukou, you will have retirement allowance if you pay for 15 years' endowment insurance.

you can have shenzhen hukou by accumulating points. If you get 100 point, you will have it. You can have 1 or several points if you work and have social insurance here. It would be easier if you have some education degree. If you have a bachelor degree, you can have 90 points. Therefore, on some level, it is not hard to get a shenzhen hukou.

Hope these information helps. lol

Dear Mr li,

Hai..im anas from Malaysia.. Im need you opinion on refurbished apple product in shenzhen. I want make a trip to shenzhen on may.. Could you suggest me where is best mall that i can find this refurbished iphone.

You can contact me via email and my whatsapp

Thank You

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Anas. basiclly you can go to HuaQiangBei in Futian district. it is the largest electronic market in China. There are many malls and shops about electronic products there. Subway stations are HuaQiangRoad station, HuaQiangBei station or Huaxin station. i might have a friend selling phones there. i will check with him and send you message.

Hello windowli,
I am actually looking for a job. I am in Nansha but Shenzhen would do too. I was wondering if you could help me. I am a French expat. I tried a bunch of websites, but their use is difficult when you can't read Chinese :~

Hi Yannick,
nice to meet you.
i will contact you to see if i can help you find on the internet.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section

@jimbo77036

Please post this in the jobs section at the top of this page. It will get much more exposure there and remain current.

hi, i will send you message

Please contact me if you know of a decent women's  hairdresser who is used to cutting European hair  (speaks English) and is located near Shanshui Hotel (Shenzhen Huaqiangbei).

Many thanks.
Anara.

Hi Anara, you can consider about these two chain barbershops:
【sunnow 首脑】http://www.szshounao.com/
【C&T卡顿】http://www.china-carlton.com/

i am sorry i called and they both said they don't speak english.

they have some group buying coupon in the following links and you can find some reveiws with photos taken by people who've been there:

http://www.nuomi.com/deal/weu9amts.html … eabcba362fhttp://sz.meituan.com/deal/33117153.htm … ;cks=12437

Huangqiangbei has C&T. but if you want to go to sunnow, you might have to go to DongMen or LianHuaBei or convention and exhibition center.