After high school in Jeddah?

Hi.
I wondering what high school graduates can do in Jeddah?

High school graduates can do a lot of meaningful activities. The can seek knowledge beyond formal institutions...They can learn a new skills and paricipate as volunteers to serve the community. They can learn a new language and build a bridge of communication and knowledge with people from different culture and background.. All these activities is highly intrinsically rewarding.

Thesameone1 wrote:

High school graduates can do a lot of meaningful activities. The can seek knowledge beyond formal institutions...They can learn a new skills and paricipate as volunteers to serve the community. They can learn a new language and build a bridge of communication and knowledge with people from different culture and background.. All these activities is highly intrinsically rewarding.

Formal institutions sounds interesting. Which one would you recommend?

You want to study or no ?

A few uni/colleges are available where you can apply.

Being an Islamic/ traditional Art lover myself  :one  how about taking a one year art class or maybe a short workshop (1 or 2 months) at House of Traditional Art  in Balad and its with collaboration with The Prince's School of Traditional Arts in London ?

They just started their Workshops this month

have a look at this link

http://cjameel.org/our-initiatives/art-culture/hota

ahmadaq wrote:

Being an Islamic/ traditional Art lover myself  :one  how about taking a one year art class or maybe a short workshop (1 or 2 months) at House of Traditional Art  in Balad and its with collaboration with The Prince's School of Traditional Arts in London ?

They just started their Workshops this month

have a look at this link

http://cjameel.org/our-initiatives/art-culture/hota

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Don't every try AOU (Arab Open University), find something else.

Akprince wrote:

Don't every try AOU (Arab Open University), find something else.

Would you support this statement with reasons?

I am thinking of doing some part time work or intern if it's possible,as I will probably be ever more busy after the summer break is over,with A Levels