Immigration to Ecuador from Pakistan

Hi Everyone

I have been trying to get Ecuadorian 12-X Tourist visa for the last 14 months . I am in touch with an Ecuadorian Immigration lawyer regarding PR in Ecuador.

All my documents are in order and are certified by Pakistan. But The Problem is there is no Ecuadorian Embassy in Pakistan.

The closest Ecuadorian Embassies are in Iran, Qatar, India, Malaysia etc .

It is easy for me to travel to Qatar and Malaysia in order to apply for Ecuadorian Visa. BUT The Main issue here is that there are certain Jurisdictions set by the Ecuadorian Government that don't allow us to apply for Ecuadorian visa from these countries.

As per the Jurisdiction Pakistani citizens can only apply for Ecuadorian Visa from the Ecuadorian Embassy in New Delhi, India. But since India and Pakistan are not friendly therefore India does not issue Indian Visit visas to Pakistani citizens . I have tried two times already .

If the Ecuadorian Government slightly changes the jurisdiction so that any nationality can appear in any Ecuadorian Embassy to apply for visa , that would make it easier for me. If that happens I would go to Ecuadorian Embassy in Qatar to apply for the visa.

Is there a way I can Reach the Government officials so I can request them to assist me in this case.

What do you guys suggest I should do ?

Thank you
Dino

This is a sticky situation, we've heard about it before from other posters.

Perhaps you could contact the Ecuador embassy in Qatar to state your case of hardship with traveling to India? Or the other countries you mentioned, try them too?

You only need one bureaucrat somewhere to agree and you're in business.

Dear DXB...

You didn't tells us what your Ecuadorian attorney contact is advising.  Are you posing these “inside baseball” questions to him or her ?

If your attorney is not up to the task, you can contact my immigration attorney, Sebastian Cordero, who enabled me to obtain an investment visa for Ecuador in late 2013 and a drivers license for Ecuador in 2015.

Sebastian's email address is scordero(at)gcabogados.com

His main office is in Quito, although most of his clients these days are on the Ecuador coast.

Good luck.  Trying to get the government of Ecuador to change how it does business is a long shot, especially for an extranjero 10,000 miles away.

cccmedia

Thank you for the Guidance