Arabic dialect in KSA- Please help!!

I am studying Arabic language in school. They only offer Modern Arabic and I have read Modern Arabic is not commonly used in KSA. KSA is where I will work, once I graduate from school.

I was wondering if I will be able to learn KSA dialect when I live there? (without studying in school)

Will this be stressful?

Is the dialect very different, or only a little?

The issue is Arabic dialect difference from place to place and country to country, for example in the eastern province it's mixed between many languages but in Riyadh and western province it Will more heavy.

Just make friends with Saudi girls and you will learn quickly, specially you have learned an Arabic language.

It's fairly easy. If you have colleagues who are Saudis you'll grab the dialect.

Modern Arabic is spoken here too, it's just that people from different region have their own dialects.

Hi,

I'm an American contractor in Saudi Arabia. Have you research the KSA? I'm a make (Latino) and being here for me is fairly safe. As I resemble the locals I'm able to move around without anyone bating an eye. Unlike my white and black co-workers. But I have talked to many American females and some have a hard time here. Please research the KSA.