DIRECTIONS FROM Manila Airport

Hello everyone im looking for the best way to get from manila airport to batangas bauan pier i heard that you can take a white taxi from the airport rather than a yellow and then head  to passay jam terminal where you can get a bus from their to the pier please let me know and also the price and where I can find the route online etc thanks any advise would be appreciated.

Regards Darren

google bus to batangas -should get all the info needed

Yes I got lots of information but its very old information

Mr.Darren wrote:

Hello everyone im looking for the best way to get from manila airport to batangas bauan pier i heard that you can take a white taxi from the airport rather than a yellow and then head  to passay jam terminal where you can get a bus from their to the pier please let me know and also the price and where I can find the route online etc thanks any advise would be appreciated.

Regards Darren

Take a white taxi(40p flag rate), demand the meter if they don't run it, to the bus terminals at Taft Ave. and Gil Puyat (Buendia)....Many bus lines there going south, no more than 200p per person to the pier, most buses have wifi and last Jam bus I rode also had power outlets for my cell,etc.

Thanks you have been so helpful can I ask you if you know of any places for orphans around the area of bauan batangas I'll be their for 4 months would be great to drop in as I am going to be bringing stuff for the kids if not I can give it to kids on the street.

Mr.Darren wrote:

Thanks you have been so helpful can I ask you if you know of any places for orphans around the area of bauan batangas I'll be their for 4 months would be great to drop in as I am going to be bringing stuff for the kids if not I can give it to kids on the street.

You're welcome....google is your friend dude, get online and dig 30 or 40 pages into a google search....These are the only 3 I know of in Batangas

1) Lingap-Pangarap ng mga Paslit Center
Address: P Burgos Street, Cuta Journal, Batangas
Phone: (43) 723 6230

2) Our Lady of Perpetual Help Children's Home Sisters Oblates of the Holy Spirit
Address: Diversion Road, Labac, Taal, Batangas
Phone: (43) 421 1114  Contact Person:  Sr. Maria Mely Piella

3) Sta Ana San Joaquin Bahay Ampunan Foundation Inc.
Address: Brgy. Altura Bata, Tanauan City, Batangas
Phone: (43) 778 7236

Thank you so much I have found these already but I need e-mail addresses I can find anywhere I really need to contact them by e-mail thanks so much for the info

Don't worry about finding poor street kids. they will find you. Or you can go to the local Barangay hall, they will point you to an orphanage

Mr.Darren wrote:

Regards Darren

http://www.rome2rio.com/s/Gil-Puyat-Sta … ines/Bauan

If you get in the bus terminal out side bus time table departures, there's a good SoGo Hotel across the street from Jam Bus Terminal. Check in anytime, short or long term rooms. Grab a shower and few hours sleep.

Bauan is 8 kilometers west of Batangas City. Is that where you're going?  If so  probably have to go to Batangas pier and hop a Jeepney to Bauan . Ask the bus conductors, they are very good and will put you right.

BTW. The map says MRT Buendia. That's not right. Tell the taxi driver to take you JAM bus terminal on Taft Avenue ( LRT Taft/Buendia.) Get the metered taxi only. Make sure he uses the meter, the fare should be under 300P but give him a good tip, those guys dont make much money after they pay for the daily lease of the taxi.

When you get to the bus terminal (JAM, DLTB, Ceres Transport), you can also take the route to Lipa then ride a jeepney to Bauan.