Lawn mower repair in Mauritius?

Can anyone suggest a company that repairs lawn mowers. Not sure if motor has burnt out?!
Thanks

If you know the name of the mower you can find the distributor for this make in Mauritius and thereby find where they have a workshop to repair this mower.

Hi,
If you want, I can have a look and try to check it and do necessary to make it work..

Contact me - or PM me..
Regards,
Veekram

Hello Veekram,
Thank you for your message.  Are you a mechanical engineer?
Tks

Hi again,

Nope, and I would advise you not to consult any ENGINEERS, because your work will cost you far more than the lawn mower itself.

I am good at repairing things ( electrical, mechanical, electronics, etc) , even vehicles. Hence I suggested my help .. NO worries, if you don't feel comfortable, you can send it to any expert or ENGINEER . However, If it still does not satisfy you, then you may revert back to me. I have this ability to repair things that MOST ENGINEER just dump as SCRAP ..

I am against wastes, rather I have as moto : reduce, re-use, re-engineer, recycle and relax.

The rest is up to you ..  I love simplicity !

Kind Regards,
Veekram

FWIW: /Rant On

I doubt that car dealerships hire Engineers for their service and maintenance dept  :o  That's why there are technicians and repairmen even for body work. The same applies for any house  appliances or gardening tools. Same for utility companies etc.
Otherwise we won't have vocational schools for those who want to be in trade  whether to become a plumber, an electrician, an auto mechanic etc.

\Rant Off.