Tips and advice to thrive in Dominican Republic

Hey, Tomas Cabrera!  Good to see you back on the forum!  I did a couple 'shout outs'  to you to chime in on the best places in DR...

We'll be back to Cabrera in April...Turns out Sebastian may be our neighbor...he bought up on the hill...do you know if the baby has arrived?

We picked up a dash cam for like 80 US at costco...I would think Pricesmart might have the same product...we plan on a rear one too...won't drive around without one anymore...no idea if it will help should God forbid something happens...but, we will have evidence at least...

Well I've only been here six weeks. Taken down an alley and robbed once, almost run over every day, taken to the cleaners by roadside vendors who see a "gringo" coming. Same thing every day. The European tourists are ignorant, snobbish and cheap, especially the French. For the most part the locals are fine and I actually enjoyed improving my Spanglish daily. My exploration is over in another month. Finito

Always good to be over prepared!!!! IF Pricemart has it here will likely be twice the price!

i am going to file charges against you for plagiarism.  the events you are describing happen to me.

Good thing is we are able to smile and tell the tale on this side of the turf!

Try CD's by Michelle Thomas. Great when you are on the road.

nscar,  sorry for the delay - for learning language????  I assume that is what you are referring to.