KO YO Island Songkhla

Hello everyone I am looking for information about this ko yo island if anyone been there like to chat with you, as far as I know there no foreigner living there and loaded with very cheap seafoods and relaxing place very cheap rental if anyone been there please tell us your experience

Hello, I live near there, there are a couple of foreigners living on there too :) there is even a bar called sunset bar which is owned by foreigners. Yeah it's a very chilled little island, extremely close to Songkhla! Great food and a few cute coffee shops too!

Hi Colas,
it very nice to hear someone live close-by are you living in Songkhla? I am going to manage the resort in ko yo Island the owner want to promote the ko yo Island to the world. good to know there are foreigners and have bar :)

I'm living in Hat Yai :) Ko Yo is beautiful :)

do not know but I am willing to find out to

Can you help me please I'm looking for info on the best British/international schools in Songkhla or hatyai and the best areas to live. Relocating from Brunei later this year

search on google I see 3 school in hatyai Bloomsbury International School Hatyai

Oooh, Bloomsbury...ugh.

Check out Southern International School in Hat Yai.  It's only been open a couple of years, so the classes are still relatively small, the teachers are all native-English speakers and they use an international curriculum.

I make my home in Hat Yai, as well.  We often go to Kho Yo to get batik clothes and sarongs, for which it is locally famous.

Good luck.

Questions and answers about Thailand

Ask your question
thinking about moving in the future
By Sabah29
Message for tourists and expatriates in Thailand
By Julien
School Recommendation - Chiang Mai
By SweetFrankie
Thai police check help
By Georgieh123
Resume- somebody help me find job in Thailand
By danwood86

Expatriate health insurance in Thailand

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Thailand

Moving to Thailand

Find tips from professionals about moving to Thailand

Travel insurance in Thailand

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Thailand

Flights to Thailand

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Thailand