Annulment in the Philippines

any advices on annulment process for Catholics.

I have been married 2005 and left Philippines 2008 for job and since i never went home until now, my husband is living with another woman and i wanted to file annulment to be legally separated due to business plans, please do advice me... thanks...

Hi extranjera :)

You can visit this external website, it contains lot of information that might help you in the annulment process.
Click here

Wish you lot of courage, and good luck :)
Warm Regards!

I'm so glad I'm single. I hope you find the answer to your problem.

i am similarly in your situation.  what my lawyer did was to file first a concubinage case. then we used the concubinage case against my husband to force him to pay for the annulment. All in all, we spent more or less 150000 and the whole process took as one year.  I can give you my lawyer's email.  send me a message at [email protected] so that i can forward the contact details.  My advice would be that you should be ready with the costs. mi was lucky my lawyer allowed me to pay in installements.  But really, money is a consideration if you will file an annulment

extranjera wrote:

any advices on annulment process for Catholics.

I have been married 2005 and left Philippines 2008 for job and since i never went home until now, my husband is living with another woman and i wanted to file annulment to be legally separated due to business plans, please do advice me... thanks...