HOW TO GET PR IN ECUADOR

I have been told that Ecuador is visa on arrival country for Indians. I have the following doubts ;

1. From there immediately we can apply for PR ? What is the charges for Family PR VISA ?
2. While applying Visa can we work in Ecuador ?
3. My son is in 1st year BA. Can he get admission there ?
4. Please inform us the procedure fully for applying PR.

Citizens of India may temporarily visit Ecuador without a visa.

In order to apply for and review information on permanent residency or work visas in Ecuador for citizens of India this is where you need to go:

Ecuadorian Embassy in New Delhi, India
Embassy of Ecuador in India
Vasant Vihar B9 / 1A
New Delhi
Tel.: (0091) 011 46011801
Fax: (0091) 011 46011804

---

Ecuadorian Consulate in Calcutta, India
Consulate of Ecuador in India
Suvira House, 4B Hungerford Street
Tel.: (0091) 33 2287 2287; (0091) 33 2289 4000
Fax: (0091) 33 2289 4444

anu1anil wrote:

I have been told that Ecuador is visa on arrival country for Indians....

1. What is the charges for Family PR VISA ?
2. While applying Visa can we work in Ecuador ?
3. My son is in 1st year BA. Can he get admission there ?
4. Please inform us the procedure fully for applying PR.

1.  Once you have the required documents and apostilles, you may apply for permanent residency in Ecuador.  $50 for application .. at back end: additional $500 for principal applicant, $250 per dependent.  These fees were recently instituted for 2016.

2.  Son should expect support from his Ecuador-based employer to comply with work-visa rules, which require an official job offer / work contract approved by the Cancillería.

3.  Non-immigrant visas are available to students, typically for up to one year.  The school should assist Son in this.

4.  For more details, visit www.cancilleria.gob.ec for the official website ..
    or google:  viva tropical.com ecuador residency visa

Note that a certificate-of-deposit investment of $25,000 (plus $1,000 per dependent) or a steady pension or other requirements may apply to the principal applicant.

-- cccmedia

Iam a indian passport holder completed my diploma in nursing and i have 5 yr experience in my profession.  I would like to work in ecqador as nurse or caregiver.  How can i find the job overthere  and visa pls share me some details

Dear Visalas,

Welcome to the Ecuador forum.

Although nurses are in demand in Ecuador, the pay is low and you'll need to speak Spanish fluently to communicate with doctors, patients, other nurses, patient familly members and administrators.

A fluent nurse-applicant would normally have to come to Ecuador .. convince the hiring agency at a hospital, clinic or care-giving group to offer a position .. and then work with the new employer to obtain a work visa via the Cancillería based on a signed contract.

If you have not been to Ecuador before and do not know Spanish, your chances of success are small.

Your spelling of "ecqador" is the most creative one I have seen.

You might want to google:  "Wikipedia countries and territories where English is official language."

cccmedia

Visalas6 wrote:

Iam a indian passport holder completed my diploma in nursing and i have 5 yr experience in my profession.  I would like to work in ecqador as nurse or caregiver.  How can i find the job overthere  and visa pls share me some details

The first thing you have to do is validate your job title in order for it to be recognizable in Ecuador. If your university is pre-approved by SENESCYCT and your degree is verified then you will be included in SNIESE (National System of Information of Higher Education of Ecuador), which will enable you obtain a professional visa.

For many that is the easy part, because nurse/caregiver professions require personal interaction and it is vital that you are able to communicate fluently with patients and other staff, and the level of language proficiency required is fluency or near fluency in Spanish.

Best of luck.