Filipino Expats in Glasgow-Scotland

Hi, Im Joy and Im back and living for good here in Glasgow, Scotland. Im hoping to meet fellow filipinos or new friends in different nationalities here. Hope to hear from you all. Cheers!!

Hi joy. I just got here last dec 28 and im looking for some fellow filipinos too.

Hello how ur stay here? Kadarating ko lang last February 2. Where you at in Glasgow?

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum
Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

How many minutes ka sa city center?

hi!! im also a filipino lives in fife-Scotland. would be great to know you.

Hi Beatrize, nice to meet u. I am in Glasgow how are u?

Hello joy,  I'm great....we live a bit far from each other but hopefully to meet you one of this days.  How long have you been here in scotland?

Hi Fellow Filipinos,

Me and my husband are planning to move sa Scotland soon.. i hope to meet new friends

Hello

Hi how are you ?

Hello everyone,

Maybe you could introduce yourself and share a few words about  what you are looking for while participating on this thread.

It will surely help you link and get more interaction.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi everyone, are there any active filipinos here??

Hello ladies Im a Filipino too lives here in Inverness,hope to meeting you guys someday.

Hiya,

I have a friend coming from the phil for 6 months am hoping to link her up with any philipino community in glasgow..

If you know of any active members please let me know..

Thanks
Tony

Hi everyone,

I'am Michelle from Philippines. I am a newbie here and i really want to know more about Scotland and how to get there? Like the visas and stuffs and I'am also considering living and working there around Glasgow area.

Please let me know how

Thank you,

Mitchymoo wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'am Michelle from Philippines. I am a newbie here and i really want to know more about Scotland and how to get there? Like the visas and stuffs and I'am also considering living and working there around Glasgow area.

Please let me know how

Thank you,

Hi Michelle and welcome to the Forum.  You haven't told us much about yourself, but I suspect that as a non-EU citizen, you will find it almost impossible to get a work visa in the UK.   I'd advise you to read the post I've made on the England Forum; this link will take you there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hello,

Thank you for the response and the link you gave, i have read it already and it's very helpful to have some knowledge about it.

Now, may i know what  are the documents needed if i will apply for tourist visa to Scotland and where should i apply?

Thank you,

Mitchymoo wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for the response and the link you gave, i have read it already and it's very helpful to have some knowledge about it.

Now, may i know what  are the documents needed if i will apply for tourist visa to Scotland and where should i apply?

Thank you,

Hi again,

This link will take you to the start point of the application process.  The documentation you are required to supply is described as you go through the online process.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team