Looking for some friend to study english together at HCM city

Hello everyone!
I am looking for some friend to study english together. we will study english with "all clear" book. If you are interesting in it . Let contact me with infomation below to know further information:

I look forward to your early response.
Thank you,
Have a good day.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Different perspectives..?

'Sir Edmund Hillary'  'conquered Mt Everest' over 60 yrs ago.The Sherpa guide Tenzing Norgay would say instead that he made friends with the mountain...

As a 'TESOL' teacher, I too, continue to study - to find better ways to find a path to the peak.   And still following the mountain analogy; there are many paths, but the view from the top is always the same...

The old ways remain the best.   Immerse yourself in the English culture for the fastest (accurate) method.  Google will provide context, tools,      ..and even more motivation..?    For simply by watching popular movies (or cartoons, if they are your preference..?)  - with English subtitles, you are both relaxing while also absorbing an entertaining story.  A true win-win situation.   Inflections, accents, body language - it's all there (with instant replay!)    And you control the time factor.

As with so many other things, the journey is better than the destination.     Just do it.

..but sure, share your experience with a friend.   Life is better shared...                  . :cool:

Hello tranviettuan21

I suggest you to drop your advert in the Language Classes Classifieds section of the site for better feedback.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com