Introduction

Hi Everyone

My name is Sameera and I am new to the Expat.com but not to Libya.  I am originally from Vancouver, BC and have been here on and off for the past 14 years.  I have been browsing the forums and have found some quite interesting subjects [and responses] as well noticing that some of my fellow expats have quite a sense of humor.  I look forward to adding some of my own comments and getting to know you.

....that would be seven dollars and fourteen cents. Large, medium or small popcorn or nachos with that?

and which part of Canada speaks Arabic?

MoEl wrote:

And what makes you think that I am Arab??   Don't let names fool ya

some arabic

Not fair, you changed it! It was just "Arabic"

Based on my data, if you're Canadian and don't have Arab roots, but you do speak Arabic, then you must be of the Canadian elite.

MoEl wrote:

some arabic

Not fair, you changed it! It was just "Arabic"

Based on my data, if you're Canadian and don't have Arab roots, but you do speak Arabic, then you must be of the Canadian elite.

But I also did mention that I have been 'on and off in Libya for the past 14 years'.  I think quite enough time to pick up the local lingo.  By the way, does the popcorn come with butter??

Gernademan wrote:

Hey Samee, this Mofo needs someone to talk to. Guy's on crack!

I presume you are referring to yourself there Gernademan? :lol:
or most likely you are going for first place at the 2010 world moron championships :D

ExpatLibyan wrote:
Gernademan wrote:

I presume you are referring to yourself there Gernademan? :lol:
or most likely you are going for first place at the 2010 world moron championships :D

You again! didn't I teach you lesson last time, well atleast get one from your m*m.

Samee1 wrote:

Hi Everyone

My name is Sameera and I am new to the Expat.com but not to Libya.  I am originally from Vancouver, BC and have been here on and off for the past 14 years.  I have been browsing the forums and have found some quite interesting subjects [and responses] as well noticing that some of my fellow expats have quite a sense of humor.  I look forward to adding some of my own comments and getting to know you.

i am new too , and i am looking for your add and it is really interesting subjects in here

Gernademan wrote:

Hey G. Thanks for your comment.  I am assuming the same thing...Mr. M is either very curious or quite lonely.  Crack???... maybe not, looking at his other posts on different subjects, possibly high on life.

i like your name
welcome ;)

haitem wrote:

i like your name
welcome ;)

Thanks for the welcome Haitem

Samee1 wrote:

By the way, does the popcorn come with butter??

Why do you think they're called 'burpees'? around here, even our butter-free popcorn is heavily buttered. We can afford it

MoEl wrote:
Samee1 wrote:

By the way, does the popcorn come with butter??

Why do you think they're called 'burpees'? around here, even our butter-free popcorn is heavily buttered. We can afford it

LOL

MoEl wrote:

....:D ...that's the Moe i like to hear !!!

Back to Samee1..err..aaa...are you a dude/cross-dresser
( ladyboy )?!? ...your intro sounds fishy...could you clarify your origins and sexual affiliation ? just so that we don't invite the wrong dude to the party :D

my dear friend Napalm says it's ok with him, but i wanna make sure first :)

oh, and you guys are just trying to get a "head" start where there isn't one :lol:

Samee1  and MoEl  ,,, what's wrong if she or you was Arabic or not ??

Moel , you are arabic Libyan ,or let's say Libyan with western american education and american passport, in your mind that make you american ?? in roles you are american but the fact
you are Libyan , nothing gonna change this fact ,you have libyan blood +libyan parents , so you are 100% arabic
but you choose to put American
do you know why ? because you are not a proud of your background and it call  ( self defenses mechanism )or projection =denil the reality 
Samee1 ,  arabic or Canadian you welcome :):)

redsaraya wrote:
MoEl wrote:

( ladyboy )?!? ...your intro sounds fishy...could you clarify your origins and sexual affiliation ? just so that we don't invite the wrong dude to the party :D

oh, and you guys are just trying to get a "head" start where there isn't one :lol:

My intro is to keep you guessing resaraya - lol.  I am 100% female.  Born and raised in Canuck to third generation born Canuckers.  My mother is Indian and my father is Causasian.  Does that clear things up a bit?

Yalla, yalla or whatever they shout in arabic.

Causasian ??? :blink:
or did you men Caucasian ?

mancunian wrote:

Causasian ??? :blink:
or did you men Caucasian ?

slip of the finger, you know what I 'men' :D

Are you as wild as the pic? lol that just came up!!!

Gernademan wrote:

Are you as wild as the pic? lol that just came up!!!

lol, yeah i do have a wild side.

Check your inbox...

ibrahjette wrote:

Thanks I. for the welcome

@ Gernademan

Yeh ,,,,, She is Wild ,, better keep your distance

DANI

your a new member, how would you know?

I see wildness and nudity as well at the bottom part of the pic..

@ Gernademan

I been watching ...... Not everyone is careless.

I keep my eyes on Wild Things too . :P:P:P:P:P:P:o:D:D:D:D:D

DANI

mancunian wrote:

I see wildness and nudity as well at the bottom part of the pic..

Get ur mind out of the gutter Mancunian.  There's a pair of pants there.  ;)

Mind you I only see a t*rt.:D

FireFox wrote:

Mind you I only see a t*rt.:D

Different strokes for different folks. :P

ibrahjette wrote:

Samee1  and MoEl  ,,, what's wrong if she or you was Arabic or not ??

Moel , you are arabic Libyan ,or let's say Libyan with western american education and american passport, in your mind that make you american ?? in roles you are american but the fact
you are Libyan , nothing gonna change this fact ,you have libyan blood +libyan parents , so you are 100% arabic
but you choose to put American
do you know why ? because you are not a proud of your background and it call  ( self defenses mechanism )or projection =denil the reality 

...see Moel ? that's what i've been telling you for a long time...
snap out of it, i know you can see the light at the end of the tunnel :) ...you're one of us.

Good job Ibrahejette, i couldn't have put it in better words :)

i think that perhaps watching a few times the movie "Babe" should help the transition... you the know the piggy who thinks he's a dog...

Samee1 wrote:
redsaraya wrote:
MoEl wrote:

My intro is to keep you guessing resaraya - lol.  I am 100% female.  Born and raised in Canuck to third generation born Canuckers.  My mother is Indian and my father is Causasian.  Does that clear things up a bit?

...ALRIGHT !!!! :thanks: that;s what we wanna hear !!!
                    100% FEMALE !!!!
             Welcome on board of this crazy ship !!!

now that we've cleared your sexual affiliation, and i must say that your genetic heritage sounds very exotic and fascinating :)
perhaps when i get back to the homeland you might want to join me and the guys for a milkshake at HavanJuice ? :D
i'd be glad to take you for a spin around town too...you could tell me about yourself and about life in canada etc. :D

( but please don't mention your impressions about the city/country cause WE KNOW all about it and feel the same way too, and yes, we can't stand criticism from foreigners about the place WE ARE destined to live in, and plus we've been taking far more crap/restrictions living here than foreigners coming for a few years ; and we can't do anything to change it as much as we would want to)
...having said that, i think we can become great friends :D

LOLOLOL............this is one of the most hilarious and classic posts I've seen on this forum ever, hahaha!

Red Saraya way to go man...perhaps you could have been a bit more discreet and "check your inbox" like Gernademan, lol! Who's got the head start now? :P

P.S. I'll join you for the milkshakes btw ;P

veechansa wrote:

LOLOLOL............this is one of the most hilarious and classic posts I've seen on this forum ever, hahaha!

Red Saraya way to go man...perhaps you could have been a bit more discreet and "check your inbox" like Gernademan, lol! Who's got the head start now? :P

..you got me there you little butt-muncher :lol: ...but hey, you know that you're always welcome...
you know how they say " 2 is a company and 3 is a crowd... "
but sure, you can always hop along in the trunk :lol:

( dude, it said " 100% female ", how good could that be ;)  ? )

Sameera, you are in for a ride!! ;)

veechansa wrote:

LOOOOOLLLLL, wow!!!! never had a pick up line from someone to take me out for a milkshake and a spin around in the car.  An 'A' for originality and effort R.  V, are u joining me for a milkshake or Mr. Red???

LOL ... Milkshake .....Good One RED.

Well ,,, i m poping in too

All the fuss aside she's married, unless she wants to hit the streets I've got no probs to that!

Gernademan wrote:

All the fuss aside she's married, unless she wants to hit the streets I've got no probs to that!

LOLOLOL, tis is true, my heart does belong to someone else.  But I am up for a milkshake and good conversation.

Closed