Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Expat Shield VPN

Anyone having trouble connecting to Expat Shield VPN? Had been using it successfully for several months and now cannot connect without its sister site Hotspot Shield insisting on taking over. This is not useful as HSS is US based (the free version, at least), while Expat is supposed to be UK based, thus allowing viewing of BBC iPlayer.

Or, any other tips on how to watch BBC iPlayer from India?

Thanks.

missinglondon :

Anyone having trouble connecting to Expat Shield VPN? Had been using it successfully for several months and now cannot connect without its sister site Hotspot Shield insisting on taking over. This is not useful as HSS is US based (the free version, at least), while Expat is supposed to be UK based, thus allowing viewing of BBC iPlayer.

Thanks.

india vpn services all about to have some special facilities then its valuable, try some of vpn services and let me know if you get succeed..

AlexanderAddisoon :
missinglondon :

Thanks.

india vpn services all about to have some special facilities then its valuable, try some of vpn services and let me know if you get succeed..

well, here i come again, have a nice day

Moving to Mumbai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mumbai

Travel insurance in Mumbai

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mumbai

Flights to Mumbai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mumbai