Visa will be approved or not

Hi all
I am sreedhar I was 2015 in bahrain , my work visa was expiry Nov 2015 before I left from bahrain without  cancel stamp on passport  and now planning to again applying work visa is it approve or not I am already check with lmra port it's shows my employment visa not valid only ....... please help to me

Hi,

it would be very difficult to tell, someone has to apply for a visa and if it gets approved then you can come back.

T&R

As your experience can you please help me regarding this kind of situation please check my passport number and please help me while am eligible for new work visa I was check who ever my friends left from bahrain all are show same legal status only employment visa is not vaild can you please help me with your experience

The best you can do is to check your status on the LMRA website. And if you wish to come back, your potential employer will have to sort out your paper work here.

Please also note - all of those who respond on this Forum are volunteers who are here to help others with questions. What these volunteers cannot do is to check individual cases for validity of visas, work permits, travel bans and such issues.

Many thanks for your understanding and good luck with your future plans.