New in göteborg

Hey everyone, my name is claudia, Chinese from Peking, new in göteborg, heh, just moved here two weeks ago, i would like to have more friends here ,hah... have a nice time ...:D

Hey there,nice to meet you! :) I'm in Göteborg  too :)

ha, nice to know u ,too! thanks for ur reply...cheers.

Hi claudia

Even me i hv just arrived to goteborg , 1 wk back

wanna make friends ...

plz sms me or call me

076 418 6315

Venu

Hi!
I'm Mike from Moscow, Russia.
I study here since Aug.2010.
Nice to meet you ;)

Hey there,Mike :)

Hej !

I will be in gothenburg at the end the next week and for several months. I don't know anyone, it cool be nice to meet you !

see you,

Julien for France

Hey,
Also new to Goteborg! Looking to make new friends

Valkommen till Göteborg Claire!

Thank you! Glad to be in town!

hey guys. My name is Bernard. planning on coming to Gothenburg from Poland. Has anyone got a flat to share?

Hello Bernard and welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Gothenburg classifieds under accommodation section/flat share.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Thanks for the tip, harmoni. appreciated

Sorry Harmonie, spelt your name wrongly.:/

Hey I am moving over in a couple of months to gothenburg. Let me know if you want to hang out =]

Cool. That would be nice. It's going to be my first time in gothenburg. Have you been to gothenburg before? Do you know the town well? Please keep me posted.

loliti wrote:

Hey everyone, my name is claudia, Chinese from Peking, new in göteborg, heh, just moved here two weeks ago, i would like to have more friends here ,hah... have a nice time ...:D

Hi friends

Greetings from Bangladesh. My name is Mustari. I m visting soon gothenburg with my son.I m new in gothenburg.He is participating an international handball championship called partille cup.He is of 13 and a student of Dhanmondi Tutorial School.We will be there in july 3 and will be leaving by 9. I am a consultant for a disabled welfare society. I would like to meet some english speaking friends there as my son will be staying at the game village at that time. please response.

best regards
Mustari
[email protected]

Hi Mustari!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand