Lol what gals are doing here???????????

i dont understand what the gals n ladies are doing here? all the males are wandering here n there free......y
gals!!!!!!!!!!! its not fair with boys :)
give them time and treat them with care :p
i think gals are very lucky here that they have got the variety and options. poor boys lol
hey gals i asked boys for help and i got so many helpers, more than my expectations but i am scared " i cant take help of so mnay boys" lol
so i request other gals to accomodate the boys here ;)
thanks to all boys for responding me for friendship.
i m still working on it to select the one and i ll reply him for sure. so wait pls and dont mind if i dont reply u because i ll reply to only one not to all.
:)

wow.... really apriciate the sympathy u showed for guys... poor guys...i always heard frm old ppl saying females always miskeen .. strange u think otherwise...lol...

hehehehehehehehehe

angelfarah wrote:

i dont understand what the gals n ladies are doing here? all the males are wandering here n there free......y
gals!!!!!!!!!!! its not fair with boys :)
give them time and treat them with care :p
i think gals are very lucky here that they have got the variety and options. poor boys lol
hey gals i asked boys for help and i got so many helpers, more than my expectations but i am scared " i cant take help of so mnay boys" lol
so i request other gals to accomodate the boys here ;)
thanks to all boys for responding me for friendship.
i m still working on it to select the one and i ll reply him for sure. so wait pls and dont mind if i dont reply u because i ll reply to only one not to all.
:)

Behind every successful man there is a women.......because women dont go behind unsuccessful mens :-0

holdcardsdown wrote:

Girls definitely try their best here. However, they make one post and then the next day their inbox is flooded with messages from random guys who want to date, so they decide to stop actively posting here. I know this because I'm a guy, and guys see my profile picture and instantly assume I'm the girl in the picture, even though there's a fucking guy in the pic too.

hehehehe peace peace MAN after all its in mens nature you cant change it if you will put a piece of cloth on mannequin also some idiot person will come & wait for the whole day & think may b she will move hahahha so no worries it happens.

If a girl is interested she should PM the person & try getting knowing him simple why she have to Put an ADD in public

Its simple When there is a bowl of honey of course you will find bee's all around the bowl

bzzz bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzz

rite mate????????

holdcardsdown wrote:

Right, but do you think that when a girl is driving on the gulf road, she should be surrounded by a car on her left, a car on her right, a car in front of her, and a group of cars following them to get a piece of the action?
While other people actually have places to go???

YES i have seen may be it din went through your eyes.

No, it's not human nature to reach this low level of self-respect as a man. It's Kuwait.

That's why i said because its Kuwait & whats all happening in Kuwait maaannn dont ask good you didn't saw all that

:D

Freaky faisal wrote:

Behind every successful man there is a women.......because women dont go behind unsuccessful mens :-0

Nice citations :)... So true indeed :p

farah wrote she will find her man,,,,,,then why more discussions guys,,,,i would say,,,,,,,there are lot of girls in expats,,,why dont we try those,,for time being,farah take your time,,,,but dont ,,,,,,,let ur dream guy feeling so alone ,while u taking decisions

i dont understand y all the times guys counting on gulz.... y falling for them and eventually becoming an easy prey for them ...
haaan bzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz man,,,

Yud wrote:
Freaky faisal wrote:

Nice citations :)... So true indeed :p

hahhahah thanks

pak_kuwait wrote:

i dont understand y all the times guys counting on gulz.... y falling for them and eventually becoming an easy prey for them ...
haaan bzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz man,,,

Maan girls do the same but there is a difference between both you past an add like farah see how many reply you get 0 why ???

Here comes the rite question.

Guess the answer???? dont bother me hahahahahahah

:(   ok sir :cool:

pak_kuwait wrote:

heheheh  you know these girls maan  goshhhh imagin if there would be no girls in the world haaaaaaaaa peace every

now on this girls gona ask what you all men do if there are no girls?????????

MOrning its fine we went office & all guys stuff then evening we play cards,soap foot ball & etc ....

ya when night come that time we all discuss hmm did all activities what should we do now:-)

Freaky faisal wrote:
pak_kuwait wrote:

heheheh  you know these girls maan  goshhhh imagin if there would be no girls in the world haaaaaaaaa peace every

MOrning its fine we went office & all guys stuff then evening we play cards,soap foot ball & etc ....

ya when night come that time we all discuss hmm did all activities what should we do now:-)

u mean girlz free world............ wowwwwwwww wud b gr8....

a few wud cry..... others wud enjoy............ u wud b  among the fews r others ??????????????

pak_kuwait wrote:
Freaky faisal wrote:
pak_kuwait wrote:

u mean girlz free world............ wowwwwwwww wud b gr8....

a few wud cry..... others wud enjoy............ u wud b  among the fews r others ??????????????

obviously Both i will enjoy & cry tooo coz after all iam not a gay maann.

:/   how come a vergin knows this all........

pak_kuwait wrote:

Point to noted coz boys are not virgin dude

u r not blving my honesty or tecnically its not possible i m not sure ,, wut i m certain is that u r noting too much.............

pak_kuwait wrote:

u r not blving my honesty or tecnically its not possible i m not sure ,, wut i m certain is that u r noting too much.............

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   never thought of it

Freaky faisal wrote:
pak_kuwait wrote:

demanding an explaination wid all due respect sir......" boys r not virgin "................. jaan ki amaan paaoo to...

pak_kuwait wrote:
Freaky faisal wrote:
pak_kuwait wrote:

demanding an explaination wid all due respect sir......" boys r not virgin "................. jaan ki amaan paaoo to...

dude i love to talk to you in Urdu but what to do restrictions

dude i love to talk to you in Urdu but what to do restrictions (f9 sir)

still awaiting answer from ur side ...........

pak_kuwait wrote:

dude i love to talk to you in Urdu but what to do restrictions (f9 sir)

still awaiting answer from ur side ...........

google will be the best answer man

gtg tc ...........

holdcardsdown wrote:

Some things are better left in private messages, lol.

I like :)

Girls here are Materialistic.

interesting and informative conversation going on.
holdscarddown: its kuwait man kuwait not US.

huh i dont know why some guys put there ass in others matters.They pretend them self over smart but they are not more then a shit to other.When no one have asked a suggestion so keep your ass offffff.

@Freaky faisal: please calm down :(

No abusive or offensive content in your message pls!

i think this thread drifted waaaaaay off topic :S

angelfarah, from ur little piece it sounds like ur adopting a puppy, and asking others to do the same :/

guys have feelings too, we're not pieces of meat :P

Yud wrote:

@Freaky faisal: please calm down :(

No abusive or offensive content in your message pls!

i agree with ya but....... any way me cool now:-)

please concentrate on the initial topic, thanks !