Roommate offer end of April - August

Hi there,

Greetings from wintry Finland!

I´ll be heading to Shanghai (for work) at the end of April and staying until end of August. I´m looking for someone who´s looking for a roommate / to find and share an apartment together. Around / easy access to Jing'An area, budget 3000-4000 RMB/month.

Me? 27, female, easy-going, funny, friendly, clean and trustworthy. Fluent English and more or less knowledge in Swedish, French and Russian. Passionate for street dancing and heavy metal. Like own space and piece but either can´t deny for going for a drink (or few).

You? Female (preferred) or male, 20-35 years, easy-going, funny, friendly and trustworthy. Fluent English and knowing Chinese is a great plus.

Looking forward  :cheers:

Please drop an ad or search the Flat sharing section of the HOUSING part of the site.  The forum is not intended for adverts.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

great and yeah am trying to get a job in china for English teaching and if I get that I would be contacting you straight away for the room so keep on looking for others till I get there.
Regards. :)

Ain: My daughter and her roomate have just had one of their roomates move out in Shanghai.  They are looking for one more person.  Their house is lovely, large, private and within your price range.  I can email them  and set up an online meeting with them if you wish.  They are Chinese, both University grads in their middle 20's.  As I am Canadian, my daughters English is perfect as well as her Chinese..Both young ladies are quality people clean, private respectful...If you are interested, email me immediately.  Coach Mac

Hello, we currently have a room for rent. The decoration of the room is very modern and new. There is a huge window where you can sit and see the beautiful view outside. The location is quiet good, 4 minutes to the metro (Line 2, Song Hong Station),  25 minutues to the CBD. Besides, my husband and I are both 24 years old with overseas posgraduate degree, and have a decent job and normal life.  And I majored in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language, maybe I can also teach you Chinese in our free time! If you're interested in it, feel free to ask me for more information. Lu

Hi Emmey,

It would be much appreciated if you can also post your offer in the Rooms for rent in Shanghai section as well.

--------

@ ainomarja > Have you found a room yet ?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla,

I have already upload the information of the room and now waiting for the forum to verify it. I will post in that section as soon as it got approved. Thank you for your interest.

Regards,
Emmey

Hi Priscilla,

Here is the link for our house:

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/c … ation.html

Please take a look and see whether you are interested.
Thank you

Emmey

@Emmey

Priscilla is a moderator on the forum and I am sure sure that she is not interested. Her post was to inform as to where you should post the offer.