India to Brazil

Hello Everyone,

IŽve completed 2.5 years of stay in Brasil.  The Journey so far has been very interesting, mix feelings and most memorable one.
I hv been travelling since 4 years and Brasil has been my longest stay in foreign countries. I enjoyed every moment i hv spent here. Now a days i m at Belo horizonte and it is one of the best city in Brasil to work and live. Its weather is the best around the country. Rio and São Paulo are near and well connected via roadways and airways. 

---------------------------------------------------------
I am an Indian and Engineer by profession. I have been in Brazil for one year in Fortaleza. Brazil is a beautiful country. It had been a great experience staying here i like this country more than Australia and china. People in Brazil are very firiendly and lovable. Right now i am back in India but again planning to go back there.This time i am planning to visit Belo Horizonte.
I request you all to add your experience and let me know the positives and negetives about this place.

Hi Abhaycsharma, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for sharing your expat experience with us. I'm sure you will get replies soon.

Good luck,
Christine

Hello Abhay

I am considering moving to Belo with my husband and my 1 year old. I am being offered 6500 brazilian reals pre tax. Is it worth relocating? Will I be able to save anything?

Belo Horizonte is cheaper than Rio, but it will be difficult to save money there with only this much if you are the only one working. If your husband could find a job in Brazil paying at least 2,000 reais and you decide to live in a small apartment you could save some money and it would be worth relocating.

I hv reached belo horizonte last week. I am stayig at San Francisco apartment hotel. It is a vry nice place but is very expensive (approx. 6000 BRL per month). i am looking for a 1 BHK appartment in the city my budget is from 1500- 2500 BRL. Please guide me finding a good place i Belo horizonte.

Hi Abhay, Did you find a place yet or still looking? I sent you a message pls reply.

Hey, Ruckikachopra, Abjaycsharma, I'm a reporter working for the BBC in Brazil. I'm writing a story about Indians who are moving to Brazil and found your profile on expat-blog.
If possible, I would like to know why you chose Brazil (work purposes, personal interest, relatives already living there, news about the good economic situation in the country?) and how you came. I promise I won't reveal any information you would like to keep confidential.
My email is [email protected].
I thank you in advance.
Regards,
Joao

Hi Abhay,

Get in touch with Ato Imóveis in Belo Horizonte. They are located in Funcionarios, BH

Rua Bernardo Guimarães, 646
Conj. 101 e 107 B. Funcionários
Belo Horizonte - MG
Tel. (31) 3213-4066

When I used them to find an apartment it was easy. Apartments will be considerably cheaper the farther you live from the city center, something to bear in mind. You can check out rentals on their website too.

http://www.atoimoveis.com.br/

I am avinash i reached belo horizonte 22 may.. Now i am feeling very bore and alone here.. looking for friends for just company..
who speaks hindi/english..