Looking for Partners for traveling in Bangkok 29 June - 9 July 2016

hi all,

i am vick, indonesian. Im going to have a vacation in bangkok for about ten days (29 June - 9 July 2016)

I come alone and know nothing about Bangkok.
Is there anyone who able and want to accompany me?

I have not decided about where to stay, what to eat, what to do, where to church

vick

Hi Vick,

Welcome on board  :)

Better you drop an advert in the Bangkok classifieds  under travel partners so that your ad benefits from more exposure on the website.

All the best
Bhavna

Hey Vick, better off traveling alone. really.. Stay in Bangkok for one day then move on
Nothing in Bangkok for a guy looking for church.
Chaing Mai and Chaing Rai is good.. South of Thailand and I mean way south near Muslim country, you might learn about other culture.. Small quite beach towns. Stay away from Pattaya, Phuket, and Samui.
Cambodia is nice for a few days. Loas is boring as hell, lol but for you it might be good.
You can meet people everywhere and anywhere.. food is easy.
Don't book your hotel more then two days, move around. take long train and bus trips
All Hotel are the same in bkk. maybe somewhere near Asok is good for you, near everything.. out side Bkk stay in Guest houses.. cheap and clean.
good luck..

The south of Thailand is absolutely amazing, and you'll see things most visitors to Thailand don't even know exist.

Hi tony. Thanks for your suggestion. Sounds interesting.

Btw, i'm planning to bring my laptop, in case i have to  work there. Thus, i'll also need wifi in everywhere i'd stay.

Is it safe going around thailand bringing my laptop? Is it safe staying in dorm instead of hotel?

Regards,

vick