Looking for indian grocery store

hi all,
i am in ho chi minh city for a couple of weeks. i am from india. i am searching for an indian grocery store. from this forum and other forums i have found some addresse. but one place is closed and the other places only sales rice. i am trying to find daal and atta. please help.
i had the following addresses....
1. Phuong Ha,53,Ham Nghi street,Dist 1 (shop closed permanently)
2. Bich Chau 423,Le Van Sy (very far from where i stay)
69 Nguyen Thi Nho, P.2, Q.6 (only sale rice)

Hi vicci0606, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will help you to find some indian grocery store in Ho Chi Minh City.

Good luck
Christine

There was another thread titled "Indian Restaurants or stores in HCMC" by ritesh.govil. Scroll to the second page of these messages and you will see it with about 17 replies. Hope that helps.
Mike

@Christine,
thanks for your warm welcome. i hope i can get the information that i need from here, now and also in future. i would also like to share informations for the fellow users.
@Mike,
i have seen that thread before and i got the above mentioned addresses from that thread. but as i mentioned, those places were not much of a help. i didnt see and any next page in that thread.

today i have been to ben thanh market. inside the market i found one shop where i found all the indian spices.
shop name: ANH HAI, owner Ly Luan.
but i am still searching for "wheat flour" and "lentil".

hello brother thi

vicci0606 wrote:

@Christine,
thanks for your warm welcome. i hope i can get the information that i need from here, now and also in future. i would also like to share informations for the fellow users.
@Mike,
i have seen that thread before and i got the above mentioned addresses from that thread. but as i mentioned, those places were not much of a help. i didnt see and any next page in that thread.

today i have been to ben thanh market. inside the market i found one shop where i found all the indian spices.
shop name: ANH HAI, owner Ly Luan.
but i am still searching for "wheat flour" and "lentil".

hell brother i m sunny frm vizag india, the prob u face der haa u remind me at the frist time me also find those things, by the wey i m also very much intrested to play cricket this month last i m coming to hcm hope meet der soon if u want u can text me my no is 9700022466,its my india no bye bye take care

Hi Brother
[moderated : no free ads]

There is a posting on Halal foods.Many of the stores listed have Indian/Pakistani food.

Giants supermarket has lentils in cans (front section at the rear end in second or third row) near the soups section.

(moderated: no free ads please)

HI,

I am from India new to this place can you please giude me with the indian stores information

You can find out many shops which selling Indian groceries at Ham Nghi street, Q.1 (near Ben Thanh)

Hi Vicci,

One good way to find out is to ask the Indian restaurants in town on where they get their supplies.

Regards

Dilshaad

thank you for your reply , let me try there, may i have your Contact number , my mail id is [email protected], if you don't mind please share

(moderated: no free ads please)