Art Supply

I'm a South African artist, currently living in Nha Trang, and I'm desperately looking for art supply stores in Vietnam.(Charcoal and art papers to be exact).I will be going to Ho Chi Minh in a few weeks and I heard that I might find something there?
Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated!

Lizelle

Welcome to the forum Lizelle :)

I hope that members from there, will try to help you concerning Art Supply stores in Vietnam!

Regards!

My fiance in Nha Trang says to look on Le Thanh Phuong street.

Thank you very much!
Is this in Nha Trang or Ho Chi Minh?

This is in Nha Trang.  If you want to send your email address she can meet you and take you there.

Ahhh!!! Thank you so so much!!
[email protected]'ll see if I can find it today. If not,I would love her to take me there.
Please say thanks to her!

My wife's cousin runs an Art Supply shop in HCMC. She should be able to meet your needs. Her email address is [email protected] please feel free to contact her for more information.
regards
Sean

Funnily enough, I have just come into need of the same. Any advice would be great. (oops! I need the materials in HCMC).

Hi there, again please feel free to contact Cyndi on the above address. She is a westerner living\working here had a wide range of arts n crafts typically not found here.
Charcoal, printing inks, non-toxic supplies for children etc.

Cyndi will be more than happy to help and give you more information on what she stocks.

There are a lot of art stores along Le Loi, in HCMC.  They are near Ben Thanh Market, on the same side.