What do you appreciate, learn from life or yourself?

Hi everyone,

What do you appreciate, learn from life or yourself everyday?
What can you share?

My story today: I'm in my hometown and went to renew my Identification Card today Feb 15, 2016 at the office of Vu Thu Police Office. The progress was so simple out of imagination, expectation. I just need fill up a form & show/present household registration book of my family. The police officers took my fingerprints and my picture, then asked me to check if all the information are correct. Then he gave me a receipt to pick up the ID on Mar 4, 2016. I can ask someone (i.e: my parent) to pick it up for me, as long as that person can present the receipt. And ... it was totally FREE. I was surprised since I didn't have to pay for anything.

+ I did NOT have to wait.
+ I did NOT have to prepare pictures in advance.
+ There was NOT any hassle.
+ I did NOT have to pay.

I appreciate the simple progress & effort the Police Officers gave to me and other citizens.

How about you?

There is very few people that we could find around us who willingly appreciate good deeds. We human heart are wet when we see something good happened with us, the way we do for others. Our natural instinct that we expect little encouragement that make us do more and more good for others.

-- If all Government bodies would do the same, it would be incredible !

Hi mrnasirs,

I agree with you.

Everyone want to be appreciated.

Appreciate, learn to appreciate are also help people to enjoy life better.
I can't say how much appreciation help me in my life.

And yes, I appreciate your post :)

========

In addition of my above story, I want to emphasis something I learned:
"Listen to all, follow none"

My Mom told me that I have to prepare ID pictures and prepare a form.
Officers at another local government office told me that I have to come back next day before 9am, since by that time the Police Office are no longer accept new application.

All were wrong.
I didn't have to prepare ID pictures or come back next day at all.

Drink deeply from the cup of life, for you might not pass this way again.

Hi MeoMun,

Thank you for your nice words'
"Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well..."

We learn from people everyday , every person is our teacher, if we go more with people we could learn more and more of unknown.

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to record videos with content of my sharing about life. And I want to use this very first video as an introduction.

youtu.be/RlP8n2f2PDs

My very first purpose of recording video is for myself. For the time I feel unstable in my emotions, feelings, thinking, I will watch them again to know what I have thought. 2nd purpose is to connect with you. I have been hoping that there is a way to connect with you better, and I hope this is a way. Sometime even with my close people: when we meet again sometime I don't know what to say, since our lives turn out to different directions, we grow up and be so much different, and we thought we understand each other a lot but not really so I hope this a way to re-connect with you. OR there were times I was not being honest with you, so I hope this time I can be honest with you. Next purpose is looking for people who have similar thinking in life, with hope to create a community of people who have same direction.

First of all, everything which I talk here are probably something you already know. I'm not here to teach you how to live. You're owner of your life and you have full authority to decide your life. The only role/status which I bring here to speak with you is I'm a student of life and I'm looking for people who also want to learn like me.

Second, you don't need to apply anything in these videos into your life. I like the quote “Listen to all, follow none”. Only you know what do you really want, like and what's good for you. Everyone can give advices, but no one can be responsible for those advices. And those advices may not applicable to your life.

Third, everything I speak right now are at my current knowledge or awareness. Maybe one week later, one month later or one year later, I watch the videos again and would ask myself: “What're stupid things I were talking about?”. Since I'm still growing up. I trashed 3 diary notebooks when I was a teenage since I can't imagine that I thought about those silly things. I can't imagine that I wasted time and money to collect pictures in the movie My fair princess or Sailor Moon. But I'm also happy that I grown up.

Fourth, everything I know or share are just one part of life – the part which I know. I really like the story “Blind men and an elephant”. 5 or 6 blind men touched different parts of the elephant and concluded that that part is the whole elephant. I'm the same, life is so huge and everything I know current, future, even until the end of my life is just one part of life.

Fifth, I can't say that I'm already perfect or my life is already perfect. Everyone who have no problem in life whom I know are already at the cemetery. Right now when I'm recording this video, there are people who I don't know how to talk to, how to convince, how to approach; there are emails I don't know how to answer. I also can't say that I'm already fluent with what I said, I'm just reminding myself. I also can't say that I already won all greediness. I'm still a student of life. There are still times which I expect to have good food or beautiful clothes, something fancy. And nothing is wrong with it, we are human. There are times which I see that someone have something, do something, be someone, go to different countries … I felt unstable inside and asked why I'm not like that. But the better way is to be happy for others, accept my differences, appreciate my presence, and to not compare myself with other people, but compare myself of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Even there are times I still want to show off about myself, still want to post a picture onto Facebook. But then, I forgive myself. And this video is also not perfect 100%. But I would rather to do something, maybe it get wrong, then I fall, then I stand up and I learn from it rather than do nothing.

Sixth, I can't expect everything which I share fit with your expectations or thinking. Nothing is right, nothing is wrong, it's just because we're different. Just because we have different perspectives in life.

Moreover, I know that there are other people also sharing like me, I'm not the only one. But I'm the only one doing this in my way, I impact people who are suit with me.

Finally, I'm open for all of your opinions and suggestions with spirit “Listen to all, follow none”.

My next videos can be about anything in life, may not be in any order. And sometime maybe I have to touch to you or someone, I ask for your forgiveness. Sometime I will speak something against your belief, I hope you understand that I don't intentionally do it, and I have experienced similar moments.

Thank you for watching!

This video is being recorded at the place I'm living Thao Dien ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam on 26/02/2016 by QuickTime Player software.