Diane. Soon to be moving to this beautiful Island

First, I need to visit 1 time. I am quick to make up my mind. I hope the Rincon area will be fine. Then I have to sell my truck and small camper.

Cant bring it with me. I am a full time RV'er.   

Hope to be there in a couple of weeks to the airport near Rincon. 

Any help getting around or finding a reasonable hotel/guest house would be great.

Let me know when you firm up on a date. So I can help you better finding you a place to stay etc.  If I am around I can pick you up at bqn.  I have kids coming into San Juan March 6 early am .Which I have to pick up. And another daughter is coming March 9 early am. If any of these days and times work for you in San Juan let me know . I can give you a ride back on the 6 or I can see if my daughter can give you a ride on the 9th . But I feel bqn is definitely a better airport

Agreed!

There is a resort near Rincon called Yukayeke playa. The rates are very reasonable. Look it up. or **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on public forum please.

Thanks. Will check it out.

Join "Friends of Rincon" on FB , they'll hook you up with a place to stay lickety split.

Thanks. I will be coming over on 28th Feb. Will check FB out.

I will be arriving Feb 28th at San Juan. Booked a car, so will enjoy the drive to Rincon. Thank you for the offer though.

I have not used it yet but am planning to try AIRBNB to find  a place to stay. Has anybody used this?

I have, it works real well, just make sure you look at the listings well that are close to where you want to be.

If unsure of where you want to live in the island, I would recommend staying at each airbnb location a day or two and make multiple reservations so you can be close to all areas of the island you want to investigate.

If you know where you want to live, just make one, the closest , most convenient one that fits your budget for the entire duration of your stay.

embedding,

Thank you, I had not thought of making multiple reservations, good idea. I will keep that in mind.