A new place to settle in Turkey

Statistics reveal that expats living in Turkey accumulate in certain areas situated mainly on the Southern Coasts of the country. Getting populated in those areas have a number of advantages such as establishing communities and neighborhoods, local people have learned foreign languages to some extent, a wide variety of shops addressing foreigners, a lot of real estate agencies, some night life etc. On the other hand, due to the popularity of those spots, property prices have zoomed up considerably and the cost of living has become quite expensive. Also, the Southern Coast is very hot during summer months and the humidity is very high during the whole year, both being a discomfort for the elderly.

I live in a region, namely the Edremit Gulf, where the climate is very mild throughout the whole year with reasonable humidity which, in turn, adds to the mildness of the climate. Property prices and cost of living is very reasonable compared to the South. My aim is to attract expats-to-be or pre-retirees to this peaceful and lovely place and help them to settle there. Please note that I am NOT a real estate agent and have nothing to do with that line of business.

If you want to get more information about living in the mentioned spot,Please contact me at [email protected]
Mehmet Pojon

Where is this at exactly?  What is the nearest city?

Hi,

Please visit the website (moderated: no free ads please)

Best regardes

Mehmet Pojon