Self defense

Hi all
Happy CNY. I will be running some self defense classes. I would really like to focus on basic movement, clinching, locks, throws, take downs and weapon disarms. I also want to place an emphasis on knee jerk reactions (making it second nature to you) and increase cardio; as in real life sometimes it's just better to sprint. If you are interested or would like to know more about my background please inbox me.

Hi Jules.

Aaron here- kiwi living in Perak( 1 hour from KL).

what martial arts are you into mainly? I run a Ju Jitsu class out here for my students.

Just curious and like to chat to expats about similar things.

Have a good week ahead

Sorry mate I have only just noticed the reply. I am very much into knife training. I have trained extensively in Pencak Silat and Kali (escrima) and those are the basics I intend to teach. I myself come from a varied past of styles but I must admit I am passionate about stand-up striking and only know enough ground work to get me back to my feet when I'm in the ring haha.
regards
Jules

Just a quick note. Classes will be starting in two weeks looking to kick off on the 21st. Filling up fast so first come first served team  :one

Great to hear from you. I have a few students who might want to have a look at your training! Knife fighting sounds awesome!

I have a few months left in Msia but would be keen to meet up some time soon- maybe End of March/April.

Thanks mate

Aaron

Im looking for some karate or tekwondo or similar classes for my 5 year old boy..in klcc area..

Yes I am able to do that. I hold a 3rd dan black belt in ITF Taekwondo and also an international instructors certificate. Please inbox me for more details.