Information About Proxy Marriage Procedure

Dear James,

i want to ask about process of proxy marriage.My friend who is living in Pakistan but he loves one brazilian girl.They want to marry,Brazilian girl affraid to go Pakistan for marriage with her boyfriend,
But she is ready to send each type of documents which could help to bring him to boyfriend.

i want to ask in details about proxy marriage process,How that girl can marry in cartorio on the behalf of power of attorney in Brazil?because after getting marriage certificate she will send it to Pakistan,
and on the behalf of that certificate her boyfriend can get visa from brazil,

when he will arrive in brazil then he can go to policia federal to apply permanency.
On the end i want to ask each and every step for this kind of marriage.i dont know what is suitable name of this kind of marriage,but i think you have understood what i want to ask from you???

It has been explained before, but don't waste your time trying to find it.

Proxy marriage is NOT for people who have never been in Brazil. You have to be in Brazil, go to the Cartório with your intended spouse and arrange a proxy marriage together and sign all the documents.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Just as James has stated you need to be in Brazil in order to get married.so first apply for a tourist visa,immediately you get into the country you can go to Policia Federal.

Tell your girlfriend to write for you an invitation letter to get a tourist visa.

Get your documents certified at the Brazilian embassy in your country(birth certificate, certicate of good conduct, and any educational diploma if you intend to study later)

Mogone,

saim chaudhary is a Pakistani citizen, it is virtually impossible that he would be granted a VITUR Tourist Visa that would allow him a long enough stay in Brazil that would allow him to get through the complex and time consuming marriage process here because of his citizenship.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Can anyone provide me information about proxy marriage procedure,

Josan

You will have to appear in person both man and women at the Cartório to arrange for the proxy.

Jim

Sir thanks for replying me, sir I have listened from someone about proxy marriage procedure that in proxy marriage we both don't need to appear together in brazil cartório , I mean we can get married behalf on appointed someone in brazil on place of me as me in India and my girlfriend is already in brazil, despite we can get married because appointed person can sign on marriage certificate. I don't it is true or not but if you can describe all this so please tell me .......................

Josan

You both have to appear together to arrange the proxy marriage, but at the time of the marriage your proxy can stand in for you.

Jim