Job in tyrol

Hallo
Im from Morocco,  I'm 23 . Looking for a job in the region of tyrol ... I'm studying german I'll get my B1 certificate soon ... about studies I have my high school degree but I quit college after 2 years ... I worked for a local hypermarket as experience .... and I do speak English and French very well ...
Please if you have some info tel me how possible for me to get a job there.

Hello simomed93,

Have you contacted any company, filed your CV?

What kind of job are you looking for? You can check out the Jobs in Austria section if there is any offers you're interested in.

Naomi.

Simomed93 wrote:

Hallo
Im from Morocco,  I'm 23 . Looking for a job in the region of tyrol ... I'm studying german I'll get my B1 certificate soon ... about studies I have my high school degree but I quit college after 2 years ... I worked for a local hypermarket as experience .... and I do speak English and French very well ...
Please if you have some info tel me how possible for me to get a job there.

Tyrol, as you might know is a popular tourist area.  With that said, it will probably be quite hard to find anything unless you are fluent in German, and being unskilled with no advanced studies will also limit your chances.  Not to mention, the refugees that are incoming and also seeking work.

I think a lot of unskilled workers try to find seasonal work in the Tyrolean ski resorts as room cleaners, and dishwashers,  but you're competing against EU citizens that already have the right to work there and don't need work visas, and maybe already know German.

Hope this insight can be of use somehow

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you

Thanks a lot