Furnished 2 bedroom apartment.

Hi

We are new to Sao Paulo and we are looking to rent furnished  2 bedroom apartment in Pinheiros/Jardins/Cerqueria Cesare  neighborhood.price upto 7000$. It should have AC, and high speed internet, pool, 24 hr security , gym

Basically, my husband  work place is on Capote Valente & Robicus and i want to stay at walking distance upto 15 mins. It should be pet and child friendly as i have a small breed dog and a 2 year old daughter.

Thanks

Hello meghas19,

Good luck with that, furnished apartments are not really all that common anywhere in Brazil. They are usually confined mostly to short-term residence hotels in most cities.

You may wish to try www.saopauloflats.com.br to see if they have anything that might suit your needs. Don't expect them to come cheaply, your budget up to R$7000 per month, however, should find you something.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

you can take a apartment in Saint pauls Flats Residence in Rua Batataes . It is in Jardim
There is no brokerageand rent of the flat is also in your range  not costly

thanks abhi1602

Can anyone recommended websites which has furnished apartments. I already know about Sao Paulo flats and Sampa housing.

Thanks

Sorry, I'm not aware of any that have furnished apartments. The most popular real estate websites here in Brazil all deal with unfurnished apartments. As I said furnished apartments are not common here in Brazil. If you want to check them out anyway they are:

www.lugarcerto.com.brwww.bomnegocio.com

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team