Indian Grocery Store Pinheiros sao paulo

Hi
Can you please share the information of the groceries available at Sao Paulo and at what locations . It will really really help me a lot. I only get one kind of lentil here and my 16 month old daughter dosent eat that.. it been a week since we came here but and  daughter doesn't eat anything ....

plzzz help me by giving the information ...

Thanks

Hi again meghas18,

You may want to check out the Mercado Municipal da Lapa, you'll likely find just about anything you need there. It's located right across the street from (bus) Terminal Lapa so you can get there by catching any bus with a destination sign that says "Term. Lapa"

Take your daughter with you, it will be fun for her and she can pick out the things she'll eat herself, so there shouldn't be any arguments when it comes mealtime. I shopped extensively at the Mercado Municipal da Lapa when I lived in São Paulo, I just loved the place. It's fun to go there and look around even if you're not buying anything.

If you're still having problems finding groceries after that then try to ask at one of the Indian restaurants:

Tandoor
Rua Dr. Rafael de Barros, 408 - Paraíso, São Paulo - SP, 04003-040
Telefone:(11) 3052-4380

Bawarchi
Rua Humberto I, 281 - Vila Mariana, São Paulo - SP
Telefone:(11) 5081-4264

Samosa & Company
Rua Padre Machado, 137 - Vila Mariana, São Paulo - SP, 04119-060
Telefone:(11) 4301-8000

I'm sure that if you ask them they will be glad to tell you where they get their Indian foods from.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Thank you so much

indian grocery will be available at Santa Rosa near Mercado Municiple. In Mercado municiple you will get only Masala 's(Spices) not AATA ,BEsan, etc

Can you please give us complete address of Indian grocery store which sells Indian groceries .
Thanks

Please provide us address for Indian grocery store.
Thanks

Please follow James suggestions about going to those 3 indian restaurants, we lived in India 3 years and the indian community in Sao Paulo attends this restaurants, they can give you advice. Plus you can also contact the Indian Association in Sao Paulo indians.org.br/ or the indian cultural center: facebook.com/IndianCulturalCentreSaoPauloBrazil/

Hello Cláudia,

Thanks for your input and the very helpful links. I'm sure that they will make a lot of our members from India very happy.

Now if I could only get some of my favorite Canadian foods without having to pay a King's ransom...   :lol:

Maple syrup... don't even want to think about the price.
HP Sauce... can't be found anywhere.
Canadian Bacon... would have to sell my firstborn child.
Blueberries... if I could afford enough to make a batch of muffins I'd consider myself RICH.    :cool:

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team