Family reunion for my children

I ve submitted the documents since 22nd december for children to come leave with us here in belgium.am from nigeria but am married to belgian citizen.we have a son together we r legally married here in belgium.but till now I ve not receive any message concerning the process if the local consulate has submitted the documents to here in belgium.can someone tell me on what to do.

Hello,

Could you be more clear in your presentation? For it is unclear. Are you talking about a child that you had before marriage with another man? Or the child you had with your Belgian husband?

Because if it's your child and not his, it will depend on his age. For while it is minor, you should receive an answer shortly. But if he is major, it is another problem ...

If you have had this child with your husband and he officially recognized the child, except to declare the municipality in Belgium where you live, there is nothing else to do ...
Here is a summary of the article of Belgian law regarding this situation:

Conditions:
a) the child born abroad to a Belgian born in Belgium
b) the child born abroad to a Belgian born abroad having made within 5 years from the birth of a declaration calling for her child, the attribution of the Belgian nationality
c) the child born abroad to a Belgian, provided that the child has, or does not keep up to age 18 or emancipated before that age, another nationality.

Procedure:
a) Belgian right - nothing to do
b) the declaration must be made before the registrar of the civil status of the residence of the declarant.
c) Bring a child's birth certificate to the statement. The civil officer shall forward a copy of the statement to the First Instance Court of its jurisdiction which rules on the acceptance of the declaration.
d) Certificate of Belgian nationality of the declarant.

How was situation resolved?