How and where to find people to socialize

Hello out there, My name is Doris  53 years old and residing in Marikina Philippines. I been to Canada twice last year , however I was not so keen to come back coz I dont find any interesting things to do there. So I am here to find some answers or guide to have a better and interesting vacation in Canada again. I would like to meet people and socialize. 

Thank you

Hi Dorisalejandre,

Have a look at the Blogs from expats in Canada , surely you will get some ideas of what you can visit and do if you are planning vacation.

Also, read through the different threads of the Leisure and things to do in Canada category of the forum, there are so many useful posts.

Cheers
Bhavna

Dear Doris,
It will depend on what you like to do.  Most people meet through work, or have sustained relationships from school, so having an "in" with the Filipino community will be helpful in finding social groups and activities that interest you. It will also depend where in Canada you are. Different areas have different social customs, so one place might suit you better than another. If you could let the forum know your interests, we might be better able to guide you. Good luck!

Thank you, this is helpful information