Medical Information

a general picture...

http://mexiconewsdaily.com/mexicolife/m … fferences/

Mexican dermatologists may do a good job on acne, but may not have much experience with skin cancer.

Judging from own experience with private doctors, Seguro Popular doctors and a two private hospitals, in general they are competent and caring.  YYou may run into a charlatan if you seek out a doctor on your own.  For that reason, ask around with people you trust.

Is there a question somewhere ? I don't see any. Your general observations are correct  Gudgrief. I would just add that you can find charlatans in both countries.

If one is in the states seeking a dermatologist I would suggest checking into functional Medicine there. They are trying to get into Functional Medicine in some areas here in Mexico, like tijuana, but not fully there yet. Although I hear good things.

Who needs doctors when you have caldo de pollo,vicks vapo rub and boiled 7up.Im told any one of the three will cure anything.Of course the reason you get sick in the first place is that your not eating enough.

And plenty of jugo de limon will kill anything on salads and fresh veggies.

I have estén raw hamburger meat that was "cooked"solely by squeezing the juice of about 10 lemons on it.Mix in some pica de gallo let it sit for half an hour.The meat turns brownish.Eat it with crackers.It was really tasty.