Questions

Assalamu Alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh to those who follow the guidence.

I am planning to move to KSA right after I finish school, inshAllah.

What would be the best place, without a mahram but most in accordance to Shari' law?

Is it true men are very disrespectful to sisters there?

Why import so many kaffirs into this land?

Would I be able to find a job easily?

JazzakAllahu Khayr

wait ... what kind of question is this ??!!   shari law !! mahram !! ,,,

I looked around the forum. It is a shame this is a KSA forum.

Is it that you do not like my questions, eh?

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

Your question didn't make any sense as all Saudia follows Sharia Law.

It's not about like or dislike.

you didn't say anything about urself as in introduction to where you are from and we don't like people passing judgements without knowledge

Orthodox muslim
yeah saudia isnt the place u want to be in, so dont try to come and find a job here, stay where u are is better ;)

and btw the kaffirs will b ur boss mostly, so b prepared to show more respect...

slyshooter wrote:
Orthodox Muslim wrote:

Your question didn't make any sense as all Saudia follows Sharia Law.

It's not about like or dislike.

you didn't say anything about urself as in introduction to where you are from and we don't like people passing judgements without knowledge

Sly - :top::top:

Orthodox - This is a forum for "EXPATS" with no distinction made for race or religion. It is a place where we should be able to freely discuss and debate with no place for intolerance.

Perhaps you should start again by introducing yourself and attempting to make friends.

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

Assalamu Alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh to those who follow the Guidence

I have read all of your "4" posts in the blog this far. none of them tell me you are trying to walk in the path of the "Guidance"
you so proudly speak of. or is that just for show??

obviously you intend to create conflicts as soon as possible. I didnt reply to you in other threads since you created your own here I can openly talk to you without deviating from any topic.

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

I am planning to move to KSA right after I finish school, inshAllah.

Well good for you :) how do you plan to move though? do you have an arrangement with some company or family members to process your visa?

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

What would be the best place, without a mahram but most in accordance to Shari' law?

I don't really get this one, your a male according to your profile (which does not say much, the profile I mean) but you speak of maharam. is it safe to assume your a female?
let me analyse this: by the nick you choose and the way you write your arabic in english. I'd say your south asian and not American by origin. correct? (I might be wrong) so if your living in the states with out a maharam it'd be the same anywhere else. you seem to be very religious so I recommend that you live in Makkah or Madina.

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

Is it true men are very disrespectful to sisters there?

yes it is true. but not all the time. usually rumors can spread faster than anything else. bad news finds its place among people on a wide spread base while the normal remains unknown. probably the bad incidents get more voice than the normal ones hence the image of brothers being disrespectful to sisters :rolleyes:

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

Why import so many kaffirs into this land?

A part of a muslims "Guidance" is being honest and truthfull. correct me if I'm wrong .. and I know I am not wrong.

You say you live in the states yet you call the people who host you kaffirs? isn't discrimination illegal? and above all, isn't disrespecting you host, immoral? kaffir is the person who rejects faith, are you sure all the non-muslim community in KSA have been invited to Islam? and they rejected to believe? how many non muslims did you invite to islam before the reject your invitation? did you have a smile on your face when you invited them? or the same attitude your showing in this forum?
Islams message is that of Love respect and honesty. not Hate disrespect and hypocrisy.
a part of our "Guidance" is to act as the better people, to forgive when enraged, to let go when driven away to be "peaceful" and not Hateful.

even in the Times of the Prophet (may the Peace of Allah be upon him) he had non believers who came to him for protection and were allowed to stay within muslims. no one was allowed to harm them because the were under they protection of the Wali.

the Wali is the ruler. hence the Ruler of this Sharia law country allowed the non mumslims to come here based on this countries needs. therefore if you wish to debate why they are here.. go talk to King Abdullah :rolleyes:

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

Would I be able to find a job easily?

JazzakAllahu Khayr

it depends on your situation as an individual. if you have a working visa, what qualifications and experience you have and what gender you are, what age and even martial status.

I hope you enjoy your stay at Expat-Blog. its a great forum meant to everyone in the world for everywhere in the world. you don't have to be a part of a certian religioun or country to join. so feel welcome. :)

yours truly

Salman.

Just a Normal Muslim.
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله و بركاته

I LOVE Salman's reply. Now that's class all the way.

Salman

You have nicely automated this post !! Excellent explanation.

Orthodox Muslim

Welcome to the forum
You have finished the school congratulations, my suggestion to you is to take admission in Islamic studies, complete it and then start Job, and this will help you to be an actual Orthodox Muslim who can learn how to tolerate others.

Salman Omrani wrote:

Salman.

Just a Normal Muslim.
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله و بركاته

Excellent response Salman! :top: The key message of Islam is peace and tolerance as embodied by the Prophet (PBUH) himself. I suspect that our friend may perhaps not know the first thing about what it means to be a true muslim.

Who or what is an Orthodox Muslim? Has it got anything to do with wearing braces?

@salman:
u completely Pwned the dude in a completely nice way! :lol::lol::lol:
Repect! :D

Thanks for your intentions and I apologize for having treated anyone injustly.

I am planning to make a hijjrah. From what I've heard, KSA got corrupt too from an Islamic perspective. I want to make a hijjrah to be away from opposite genders, etc... find a halal job, not having to have insurance, and help my dear Muslims and a Muslim society.

However, many people told me if you go out without a mahram, it shows you are seeking trouble. And immortal men, sickos, hit on you and similars to that.

If this is the case, I do not know if I should go to KSA. I came across a few posts stating thet sisters cannot get a job easily.

As for me and non-Muslims, I do show kindness to non-Muslims for daw'ah reasons only, inshALlah.As for the ones who fall under enemies, then we treat them justly, or however. I do believe being close to non-Muslims can take you astray. Hating sins helps one not commit them. It helps us protect our faith.

or is that just for show??

I expected better from this forum than Muslims being ridiculed and my reliion mocked. Therefore, I started acting like a poser of a proud Muslim. Or an enemy for an enemy.

how do you plan to move though? do you have an arrangement with some company or family members to process your visa?

Save money and move. Visa can be easily obtained, no?

I don't really get this one, your a male according to your profile (which does not say much, the profile I mean) but you speak of maharam. is it safe to assume your a female?
let me analyse this: by the nick you choose and the way you write your arabic in english. I'd say your south asian and not American by origin. correct? (I might be wrong) so if your living in the states with out a maharam it'd be the same anywhere else. you seem to be very religious so I recommend that you live in Makkah or Madina.

I do not like personal questions, brother. Please respect that. I wonder why do you guys want me to issue personal information? Think about it deeply yourself.

About Mekka and Medina... that would be jennah for me! I am not better than you or anyone else. I probably have less good deeds since I stated to practice a few years back. I think two or three.

You say you live in the states yet you call the people who host you kaffirs? isn't discrimination illegal?

Why is that lebel offensive?! They are. Allah calls them kaffirs. Nothing illegal at all.

Islams message is that of Love respect and honesty. not Hate disrespect and hypocrisy.

All these feelings have different levels, and circustances.

The message of Islam is justice. As for else, it's a long topic.

I am sorry for not responding to all posters. And I did not edit a few typos.

I am from Europe [smile]. I say this for some reason. May Allah guide us all. Ameen, Allah respond. Any questions about Islam, feel free to ask.

Orthodox(?!)

I wish I could take Salman's approach and be a little more friendly but I really can't. I could write a long post and start a debate with you (which you will repond to with shallow arguments, yes, I know your kind) and this could go on forever. So, I've got few words for you. You speak of guidance, and you tell people to ask questions about Islam, while it is you who need to seek guidance and ask question to the right people. You are a part of minority, a very marginal minority that speak in the name of something far greater than them, speak of what they don't really understand, and speak aloud. If it was up to me, I'd remove you from the site, remove your posts, and forget you ever existed!

As a muslim I tell you, your ignorance offends me!

"Read!"

Thats the very first word of Quran revealed to Prophet Mohamad. Does it mean anything to you at all?! do you get the significance? Did you even know that piece of information in the first place?! STOP giving us a bad name.

Hope I'll find your posts gone by tomorrow...

Just your use of the word "kaffirs" should get you banned from this forum, you might have well just written infidel!!

"The word kaffir, sometimes spelled kaffer or kafir, is an offensive term for a black person, most common in South Africa and other African countries. Generally considered a racial or ethnic slur in modern usage, it was previously a neutral term for black southern African people.

The original meaning of the word is 'heathen', 'unbeliever' or 'infidel', from the Arabic 'kafir' and is still being used with this meaning by Muslims."

I wish I could take Salman's approach and be a little more friendly but I really can't. I could write a long post and start a debate with you (which you will repond to with shallow arguments, yes, I know your kind) and this could go on forever. So, I've got few words for you. You speak of guidance, and you tell people to ask questions about Islam, while it is you who need to seek guidance and ask question to the right people. You are a part of minority, a very marginal minority that speak in the name of something far greater than them, speak of what they don't really understand, and speak aloud. If it was up to me, I'd remove you from the site, remove your posts, and forget you ever existed!

As a muslim I tell you, your ignorance offends me!

"Read!"

Thats the very first word of Quran revealed to Prophet Mohamad. Does it mean anything to you at all?! do you get the significance? Did you even know that piece of information in the first place?! STOP giving us a bad name.

Hope I'll find your posts gone by tomorrow...

Wow...If you truly are a Muslim, I think you need to do what you've asked me. Your post is confusing and indirect. I can understnad you, I had same or worse views. Reading and exploring does help.

To be honest, I do not mind getting baned. Your post doesn't touch me at all because the strangers got used to it. And yes, we ar e a minority:

"Indeed Islaam began as something Strange..."

"... and it will return as something strange the way it began..."

“...So Give glad tidings to the strangers`”

Strangers are a minority and are different to others.

Nelson17 wrote:

Just your use of the word "kaffirs" should get you banned from this forum, you might have well just written infidel!!

"The word kaffir, sometimes spelled kaffer or kafir, is an offensive term for a black person, most common in South Africa and other African countries. Generally considered a racial or ethnic slur in modern usage, it was previously a neutral term for black southern African people.

The original meaning of the word is 'heathen', 'unbeliever' or 'infidel', from the Arabic 'kafir' and is still being used with this meaning by Muslims."

It is forbidden to insult anyone based on their colour. kaffir is used in th eQur'an whether people like it or not. The word is defined as a disbeliver.

This is a weird argument.

Al-Kafiroon
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say: O disbelievers! (1) I worship not that which ye worship; (2) Nor worship ye that which I worship. (3) And I shall not worship that which ye worship. (4) Nor will ye worship that which I worship. (5) Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion. (6)

Just wasted my time coming here. At least I pissed people off...

Sorry guys. Goodbye.

Julien...............where r u?Plz block him and guys i read his post a bit and i realized he is such a fanatic jerk......
Block him plz...He has come to troll only :mad:

nonz wrote:

Julien...............where r u?Plz block him and guys i read his post a bit and i realized he is such a fanatic jerk......
Block him plz...He has come to troll only :mad:

Are you talking about me? Because I won't diginify with your remarks.

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

Just wasted my time coming here. At least I pissed people off...

Sorry guys. Goodbye.

Thankyou.

now for everyone else. just like allie said:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/daedalusnj/dont-feed-the-troll.jpgI hope you all refrain from feeding it.

Orthodox Muslim wrote:

Goodbye.

Everything is said. Good bye.

Closed