Close

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Embassy Davao City Outreach:

Davao City

Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016

Time : 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Venue : Park Inn by Radisson Davao

Asian Highway 26 J.P. Laurel Ave., Davao City

If you are a U.S. Military Veteran please attend this upcoming Outreach so we can meet. My name is Scott Rosen and I am the only VA and American Legion accredited Veterans Service Officer (VSO) for the whole island of Mindanao.

I can assist in the filing and updating of disability and pension claims. I am also authorized to assist in claims for burial benefits and in widow's benefit claims.

I NEVER CHARGE A FEE FOR MY SERVICES AND YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO PAY FOR A "FIXER".

Hope to see you there.

Hey Philippine Perv, very good post for once. For us vets out in the provinces, its not always so easy to go to Manila.

Moderated by Priscilla 10 months ago
Reason : inappropriate comment

Hi dondee31,

I don't criticize other people's usernames and I expect the same in return. That being said, please pass this info on to anyone you know in the Davao area. Thanks a bunch.

Hello Philipperv,

Well you can also add the vent here : http://www.expat.com/en/add-event/asia/ … nes/davao/

It will appear in the events section and benefit from more exposure.

All the best
Bhavna

Thank you very much.

Do you ever make it to Cagayan de Oro City?

I used to live there before I moved to Davao but am permanent in Davao now.

I saw that in another post, sorry I missed you here.  Could used your help with the VA.

You can call the VA in Manila and ask them to speak to a VSO there. Their toll-free number is 1-800-1-888-5252 from any PLDT telephone.

Do you know anybody in Angeles City who can assist with getting a DD214 and filing for a military pension? Thanks ~

Go to the Retired Affairs Office (RAO) on MacArthur highway right where you see the "Welcome to Mabalacat" sign and ask for Jim Boyd.

Do you know anybody who can help me with my claim in Baguio? Thanks ~

Expatriate health insurance in Davao

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Davao

Moving to Davao

Find tips from professionals about moving to Davao

Travel insurance in Davao

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Davao

Flights to Davao

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Davao