Sweet Valentine Place for Couples in Riyadh

Hi guys!
I just want to ask those couples out there.
Where can I take my wife for a sweet valentine date?
we are here in Riyadh.
I want to take her to a place here in Riyadh where
we can enjoy our valentine date.
Thanks
Happy Valentine in advance! <3

There are so many lovely restaurants in Riyadh.

Fairouz Garden, Diamond, Najd Village, Elements, The globe; all offer intimate settings.

You could also go bowling. I know its not a big deal but things like that are what I miss from back home, 'normal' dates ha!

You could always go to a different city?  Dammam is about 6-8 hour drive as far as Im aware. A romantic stroll along the cornishe at sunset?

Hope this helps :)

Najd Village ? Intimate setting ??

If you call that intimate setting then it's every Saudi persons backyard or home!

hamudi wrote:

If you call that intimate setting then it's every Saudi persons backyard or home!

Well that's slightly rude, but i guess that's your opinion.

It's the setting of being alone with your loved one. Depending on the cuisine and environment you choose depends on the restaurant you choose.

So again, that's your opinion but no need for the negativity. Each to their own.

Ayesha_baba wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Well that's slightly rude, but i guess that's your opinion.

It's the setting of being alone with your loved one. Depending on the cuisine and environment you choose depends on the restaurant you choose.

So again, that's your opinion but no need for the negativity. Each to their own.

That's not rude or negativity, I can talk about my cousins like that.

The atmosphere there is not "intimate" enough for Valentine's day.

....I don't see you offering any places?

Let this gentleman go try them and decide for himself.

Like I said it is a matter of opinion and no ones opinion is incorrect.

Riyadh is not my turf. I stay away from the Bedouins and heavy presence of religious police. Hopefully that's rude again!!

But for your "comfort" i'll name a few places
1) Ritz Carlton
2) Forgot the name but a restaurant in Faisaliyah Tower, prior reservations needed.

hamudi wrote:

Riyadh is not my turf. I stay away from the Bedouins and heavy presence of religious police. Hopefully that's rude again!!

But for your "comfort" i'll name a few places
1) Ritz Carlton
2) Forgot the name but a restaurant in Faisaliyah Tower, prior reservations needed.

1) Ritz Carlton - Good Choice.
2) restaurant in Faisaliyah Tower - I think you are referring to "The Globe".

Could be The Globe...I was with a bunch of guys so I don't recall the name, but I can assure it was somewhat "intimate setting"