Having a New Credit Card in Riyadh

Hi there!
I just want to ask how could I have a credit card here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?
At the moment I have 2 active bank accounts.
One Payroll account with Alinma and one savings account in AlBilad.
I inquired in AlBilad about having a credit card,
but they said they cannot give me if Im not a Saudi National.
So is there any way I could have this credit card?
I am thinking that other banks will tell me the same thing.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.

That's rubbish. If you are having your salary deposited in a bank account by your employer, you can have it.

Easiet way is to get it from Inma Bank as it will be fastest as well. You can get it from other banks as well like Saudi British Bank SABB. Apply on their website using form and you should receive a call in a few days.

Still the fastest one should be Inma Bank first, followed by Al Bilad and then others. Reason is preparation, attestation, submission and verification of required documents.

Hope this helps.

have your payroll account transfer to SABB..  as soon as the first deposit is made, they will come calling you about your credit card.  :D

Inma does not give credit card to expats who does not satisfy a min threshold of pay. Bilad is probably refusing you since its not a payroll account, but they shouldn't as long as you have an account there. If you need a credit card, approach other banks like SABB or ENBD, they will be more than willing to give a credit card and that too without a bank account.

Many thanks HRGURU!!!
i already contacted SAAB and have been filling up their application form online.
also, they already called me on my mobile to go to the nearest branch to complete the application.
Thanks!

augustan wrote:

Many thanks HRGURU!!!
i already contacted SAAB and have been filling up their application form online.
also, they already called me on my mobile to go to the nearest branch to complete the application.
Thanks!

You are welcome..... :)

avoid CRABB

What's CRABB?

hamud's version of crappy services at SABB perhaps ?? :P:P