Close

Looking for musician to form a band

Hello everyone, I'm looking for musicians to join my band, preferably a bassist and a drummer. If anyone wants to join you can contact me. Cheers  :)

Hello SleazeCreaze,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Artists, musicians in Riyadh section of the website. You might get some contacts.

All the best
Bhavna

Oh i didnt know, thank you

are you guys any good? i play the harmonica

Well, we do our best, but i think im an 'okay' musician and guitarist. Harmonica could come in handy sometimes. Do you play/want to learn any other instrument? Thanks for the reply

I like to join..I can play bass or rhytim guitar

I want to know if you guys jam english songs. heheheheh, can check on my smule @kitchiepanget  :D  :rolleyes:

Awesome, ill message you
:)

whats your music genre?

Classic rock/modern hard rock

hi im looking for a band who can perform for 1 day here in Riyadh one of the western compound exit 8? do you know somebody?

Hi. I am from Cape Town and will arrive in Riyadh around start of September. I am a keyboard player but trained classically. So, need some practice to gig in pop or jazz, blues, etc.

hi i will give u the number of muhammad his young but his good he play jazz gitar *** myb u can look for a bass guitasist to make a band

Moderated by Priscilla 9 months ago
Reason : do not post personal details on the forum

Add slease creaze here

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

International Wealth Management in Riyadh

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh