Any Irish/native English speaker around fancy meeting for a cuppa?

Sarah here, and new to this forum. I'm a primary school teacher from County Clare and moved to Berlin last summer with my German husband.
I've lived in random places like Saudi Arabia, China, Wales and the USA. Moved back to the wilds of west Clare few years back to find a nice Irish farmer, and bumped into a scruffy yet alluringly handsome bearded man one random day on a lonely country lane. He was German. Turns out, I married him last summer and here we are. Berlin. And not a wurt of Deutsch. He's working and I'm on a career break, thus making it tricky to meet folk. If anyone would like to meet up for coffee/lunch/ go see a show/ hike/ explore or just throw sticks at old cans ...I'd love a chat and some company. Thanks a mil! (In my mid (maybe to late..ahemm) 30's)

Hiya.  A Galway woman here with a similar story to tell. But im miles away from you in Essen. My other half is also German and we met in Galway 17 months ago. Im moving over...taking the oul plunge...next weekend. Also not much deutsch. Maybe we could facebook as im sure Essen is a bit of an oul stretch. ☺

Hi Joni, congrats to you both and absolutely - lets Facebook! You'll find me under Sarah xxx or even drop me a text anytime. xxx
Best of luck with the move, Frau Bogdahn!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please kindly exchange contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Guten morgen Sarah. Great to hear back from you. I will find you on facebook. Joan