Car transfer before exit visa

I am going exit from Saudi Arabia and I will come back after 1 month with new visa. Is it possible not to transfer my car before going exit?? What is best possible way to keep my car with me on my return.?

Dr khan1 wrote:

I am going exit from Saudi Arabia and I will come back after 1 month with new visa. Is it possible not to transfer my car before going exit?? What is best possible way to keep my car with me on my return.?

You have to transfer before Exit,better to transfer your car on your friend name after you come back you can transfer back to your new iqama.

javedakb wrote:

You have to transfer before Exit,better to transfer your car on your friend name after you come back you can transfer back to your new iqama.

That's the easiest way in your situation.

this is also my situation and my plan. can someone share their experience like this before?

iamfritz wrote:

this is also my situation and my plan. can someone share their experience like this before?

What you want to ask??its simple that transfer your car to your friends name.

javedakb wrote:
iamfritz wrote:

What you want to ask??its simple that transfer your car to your friends name.

Probably, he is looking to listen from someone who has done that. :)

yes @legend i want to know if somebody has done it before because i am planning not to transfer my car lease,because as far as i know the computation of the car balance will be different everytime u transfer the ownership, btw my car is under toyota abdul latif jameel....