Where to buy puppies in barcelona ?

Hola everyone

i have a question,

i am looking for  bulldog or rottweiler puppies, does anyone here know where i can find in barcelona ?

many thanks

Very different breeds...have you researched either one of them?  Instead of buying them, perhaps you might try rescues or shelters first.  It will be easier on your pocket, and you're helping an animal in need instead of a breeder looking to profit.

yeah, i would love to rescue one, i already have 2 bogs from AWS, but its a son's birthday gift and he requested either of these breeds.

i have already a Rottweiler at home and i have had alot of experience with bogs of this type.

i saw in la illa a pet shop and also in Diagonal mar, but neither had the breed we are looking for.

Hello, you might try looking on milanuncios or if you are thinking of rescuing then check out Galgos del Sol. Though the focus on Galgos,they have many other types of dogs waiting to be adopted. Good luck!

I am a volunteer in different rescued dog associations. 
There are lots of puppies that wants a family.

You can take a look here protectorabcn.es/4-perros   and if you are interested in any of them, and you do not speak spanish maybe i can help you.

Un abrazo fuerte.