Looking for a restaurant partner in singapore

Hai I'm shaz here looking for a parther in restaurant or food stall or foodcourt for busiñess.I'm Malaysian so need a Singaporean to be a partner dnt need to add any investments .even if u wànt small amount is OK .I'm a cook myself so can run and handle at the same time.can work together can be a plus point.can whatsapp me anyone interested. ***.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Shaz,

A better place to post this is in the Business Partners section of the CLASSIFIEDS.  Ads posted here fade from view quite quickly and get lost.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

hello, I am from France and expat in Singapore. I am interested to invest in Singapore.
We can whattsapp?

Hi Shaz,

What kind of food do you have in mind?  I did not find a no for you.  Perhaps you would like to write more and I can determine if I would like to explore this further.  An example would be, a restaurant requires a big investment, a food stall is so much cheaper.  If it's a stall, what kind of hours do you have in mind? 

Cheers,
V

pls call *** Albert. my name is LOUISE. he is looking for a cook to partner with, and add on investment.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post an ad for job search in the jobs in Singapore section. Thank you

Hi we can have a discussion and you can contact me by XXX. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your details in private

Hello all

A reminder that contact information of any kind is not allowed on the forum, as mentioned in the Singapore Forum Code of Conduct, and our moderator Priscilla on above messages.  Any contact information posted will be removed.  It's suggested to use the PM system to arrange conversations instead.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi I sent you a message on wechat but you didn't reply

Hi,
I would like to partner with you in food business. Pls email me xxxx
Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

As already mentioned by our Forum expert Romaniac, please refer to the Business partners in Singapore section if you have a project and need a business partner.

Plus, do not publish your contact details on the forum to avoid any misuse of these details.

Best of luck
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed