Moving to Newport Beach

I'm a dentist from India( Coimbatore/ Tamilnadu) and will be moving to Irvine /Newport Beach shortly due to my husband's job reasons, After we settle down I would like to pursue my studies in Dental or MPH.
can some one guide about the bud jet housing in that area, as we are not sure about his office address,I  would prefer a place in common,from where he can commute to either.
I  also have a 3 yr old ,and will be looking for  special education in public school, can some one say how should I start the process.
Also looking for suggestions about good hospitals for developmental Pediatrics , Gastroenterology( celiac) and General medicine.

thank you!

Hey!

I can't give you advice about Newport area since I don't live there. We frequently go to the beach but that's all. However I can give you idea about Irvine since I live there. Irvine the safest city in America and everything is super organized. I have no idea the housing cost in Newport Beach, in Irvine you can get 2k per month for 2 bed 2 bathroom apartment. This is the cheapest. If you interested renting a townhome or a house, expect to pay more. It also depends on which part of Irvine, if you prefer a home closer to a golf area and that would even cost more.

From my brief research, Irvine is the best for special children. I have a kid with an Autism who attends a public school and we are pretty happy with service. You can't start the school application without a prove you live in that particular area. The school district won't process the application without documents that show you live there. For example you live in Irvine. Each area has a homeschool. If your homeschool doesn't provide a service that suit for your child, you will be assigned to the nearby school, since your child is only 3 years old take a look at this http://www.iusd.org/eclc/. This is the only public pre-kindergarten in Irvine.

To answer your hospitals questions, I think the best is figure out where you want to live first. The reason is, if you live in Irvine most likely you will search for doctors in Irvine, although I do go to family doctor in Newport Beach because of we like the doctor, and his office located right in the border of Costa Mesa, Newport and Irvine. Hope this helps.